Page 152 of 166 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3319

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    So much for keeping the roster and photos secret lol, now they're asking people to add the new 360 wechat account

And some people here were saying it was a good business decision to stop advertising and cut off regulars lol
    Whats the WeChat?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Whats the WeChat?
    Cbdstyle3600

50 characters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Cbdstyle3600

50 characters
    Useless, they are not upload anything in there.
    It looks like they are back to the old wechat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    Useless, they are not upload anything in there.
    It looks like they are back to the old wechat.
    Well wechat is stuffed for many shops... (I don't actually know why, but being china based, probably will never know the truth anyway).

Finally dawned on my that their new places is at 80 erskine, which was NOT Sirs at 70 Erskine.
    Same tiny rooms I believe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    went to 360 the other day and had a session with Dami, quite service oriented and good bbbj!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know the name of the tall 170cmish Korean girl with good English and an amazing bbbj?
    She has some writing on her back as a tattoo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This place ain’t the same anymore lol went by 360 yesterday, only had 4 girls on at the time and only 1 available. Few months back it would’ve been a much longer line up..

Picked Sora who looked nice and friendly, into the room asked to skip the massage and she said ok, she has a nice body, little bit of belly fat but makes up for it with a nice set of boobs. However wouldn’t kiss, and it was only until afterwards when I asked for BJ that she said she’s feeling sick with a cold, so can’t do BJ today.. ended up doing a bit of B2B and HJ to finish.

At their price for just B2B and HJ it was definitely a waste of money, and now I gotta be careful to see if I caught a cold from her too!! Especially now during cold and flu season she should not be working when sick already..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Feeling sick with cold could just be excuse to refuse you. Now they call all use that trick. Maybe at start session ask if they have cold or not feel well or on period

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    If it's true that Linda has been having problems with the council at this location, it wouldn't be surprising if they would try to wind up the operation. They've already got another location that I gather is licensed for this type of work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Feeling sick with cold could just be excuse to refuse you. Now they call all use that trick. Maybe at start session ask if they have cold or not feel well or on period
    Naw I got sick from there last week as well. Something going around. Hope it's just a cold.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If it's true that Linda has been having problems with the council at this location, it wouldn't be surprising if they would try to wind up the operation. They've already got another location that I gather is licensed for this type of work.
    Wow.. that’s new.
    U mean they gonna move the 360 to other place?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    Wow.. that’s new.
    U mean they gonna move the 360 to other place?
    More likely they will just close up at 360 and continue with the new place at Wynyard which is already up and running, and keep the 274 Pitt location. So still end up with only 2 locations.

That's the feeling I got by looking at the number of girls they have and how successful the business is in its current state.
    It just doesn't make sense for them to have 3 shops running at the moment, I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More likely they will just close up at 360 and continue with the new place at Wynyard which is already up and running, and keep the 274 Pitt location. So still end up with only 2 locations.

That's the feeling I got by looking at the number of girls they have and how successful the business is in its current state.
    It just doesn't make sense for them to have 3 shops running at the moment, I think.
    Make sense, since the got many problem with council and stuff as well

Senior Member(無間使者)

Personally I reckon that are leaving themselves out of a particular niche market by not having a reasonable size 2 to 4 person spa/jacuzzi and being willing to clean and fill it.

I remember a place many many years ago down near wynyard where I used to go particularly in winter and meet business associates. It was not a brothel and everyone used to have to wear swimmers (minimum) including the girls who used to look after the gentlemen. Yes there where "private changing rooms" where the girls could optionally provide dressing services and more.

might have been too high class for the likes of us current punters !! but even a spa pampering service could work and be quite profitable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Personally I reckon that are leaving themselves out of a particular niche market by not having a reasonable size 2 to 4 person spa/jacuzzi and being willing to clean and fill it.

I remember a place many many years ago down near wynyard where I used to go particularly in winter and meet business associates. It was not a brothel and everyone used to have to wear swimmers (minimum) including the girls who used to look after the gentlemen. Yes there where "private changing rooms" where the girls could optionally provide dressing services and more.

might have been too high class for the likes of us current punters !! but even a spa pampering service could work and be quite profitable.
    As you alluded to, I wouldn’t trust them to clean it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is the new Wynyard place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They seem to be doing a right good job at f’ing what started out as a good business. No way I’ll be going anywhere near the new place, far too easy to get busted going in there. No privacy at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    They seem to be doing a right good job at f’ing what started out as a good business. No way I’ll be going anywhere near the new place, far too easy to get busted going in there. No privacy at all.
    Funny, number 80 (sirs) has a back entrance, and I was under the misunderstanding cbd had taken over the premises, but alas, no. so haven't found a back entrance either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    70 def has back entrance it's around the Kent street, but not sure if they are using it. I used it like 10 years ago

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any recomended new girl at this shop?