Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sore throat after punting? No DATY or anything?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sore throat after punting? No DATY or anything?

It seems like every time I go punting, maybe once every 3-6 months, I end up with a sore throat, or a cold or something. All STD tests I've ever done due to being scared have come back false.
    This week I went to a pretty popular shop on pitt street to see an ML; had BBBJ but nothing else. No FS, no kissing, or anything to do with my mouth. Just her jerking, and BBBJ... and somehow I've now got a sore throat.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it just because I don't go punting enough, and that punting is the adult equivalent to a kids daycare center where it's one of the few times other humans spit, piss and possible fecal matter and things might come into contact with your mouth, eyes and nose, and if you're not commonly exposed to it you're going to get a cold?

The place was clean, and the lady was a cute 20 something year old asian girl with no visible sores or anything. She looked healthy and good. She definitely wasn't sick...
    Well, just to be safe in terms of STDs is there any advice on when I should get tested just to be sure? 2 weeks was the correct show up time right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe u ate fried chicken after your punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you didnt rub her pussy and then wipe your mouth later in the day without washing your hands?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    you didnt rub her pussy and then wipe your mouth later in the day without washing your hands?
    Nope, I never even touched her below the waist.
    Unless it was some 2nd or 3rd order jump like, she touched her own pussy at some point, then wiped it on a towel, which then got wiped on my skin at some point, which I then somehow managed to get in my mouth, but seems unlikely.

Does anyone that punts rarely (once in 3-6months) get these sore throat/colds after punting?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendmetheacti View Post
    Nope, I never even touched her below the waist.
    Unless it was some 2nd or 3rd order jump like, she touched her own pussy at some point, then wiped it on a towel, which then got wiped on my skin at some point, which I then somehow managed to get in my mouth, but seems unlikely.

Does anyone that punts rarely (once in 3-6months) get these sore throat/colds after punting?
    Dont take this the wrong way but are you sure you aint over reacting?? some paranoia that manifests into a sore throat

Banned
    You may have walked through a sneeze cloud?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are forgetting that you got naked and it is hardly to remember it is winter. Half the population have a sore throat of sorts 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same happened to me yesterday. Only difference being that I did non stop DFK and DATY with a Caucasian WL Milf . Woke up this morning with a sore throat. Had a glass of water and an espresso and its fine now.

The sore throat must've been from the 2 Negronis, a bottle of red and the couple scotches i had last night.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    COVID? Influenza?

It seems like every time I go punting, maybe once every 3-6 months, I end up with a sore throat, or a cold or something. All STD tests I've ever done due to being scared have come back false.
    This week I went to a pretty popular shop on pitt street to see an ML; had BBBJ but nothing else. No FS, no kissing, or anything to do with my mouth. Just her jerking, and BBBJ... and somehow I've now got a sore throat.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it just because I don't go punting enough, and that punting is the adult equivalent to a kids daycare center where it's one of the few times other humans spit, piss and possible fecal matter and things might come into contact with your mouth, eyes and nose, and if you're not commonly exposed to it you're going to get a cold?

The place was clean, and the lady was a cute 20 something year old asian girl with no visible sores or anything. She looked healthy and good. She definitely wasn't sick...
    Well, just to be safe in terms of STDs is there any advice on when I should get tested just to be sure? 2 weeks was the correct show up time right?
    Hey Bro,

I thought STD is usually infected via unsafe sex and exchange of bodily fluids such as cum, blood, vaginal juice or saliva (less likely). BBBJ and DFS and DATY while still risky, it’s not the most common. If you keep your lil brother covered and protected, you’ll be right mate.

Sore throat is a totally different game to STD, one thing though, do you place your head into the head hole when getting your part 1 massage ? That’s probably where you could get the cold and flu, 🤧 😷 🤒

Especially in winter and during high flu season.

Good luck and be careful out there.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Bro,

I thought STD is usually infected via unsafe sex and exchange of bodily fluids such as cum, blood, vaginal juice or saliva (less likely). BBBJ and DFS and DATY while still risky, it’s not the most common. If you keep your lil brother covered and protected, you’ll be right mate.

Sore throat is a totally different game to STD, one thing though, do you place your head into the head hole when getting your part 1 massage ? That’s probably where you could get the cold and flu, 🤧 😷 🤒

Especially in winter and during high flu season.

Good luck and be careful out there.

Cheers

Yeah It might just be a cold or something from the room. No idea. Feeling a bit better on day 2, but I think it's just cold symptoms. Will still get tested maybe a week or two later after whatever it is has a chance to fully manifest. Kinda sucks, I enjoy punting, and was hoping to do it more often but it just aint worth getting sick every time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Caught covid from a sick ml last week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe you guys should consider wearing a Hazmat suit when you go punting next time.😎

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Maybe you guys should consider wearing a Hazmat suit when you go punting next time.😎
    I think in general once you become an adult you don't really get exposed to other people's "goo" that often. But when you're a kid in school, or day-care like every day you're ingesting some other kids boogers or pee or poo or something just from being smeared all over those places.

So going to a ML or brothel is one of the few places where you sort of go back to that kind of environment for your immune system where the sweat of the previous user of the room is in the air, and the ML herself is producing all kinds of chemicals that your breathing in, and her spit is going into your urethra and pores n shit.

Maybe if you're a regular, doing it weekly or something you eventually get immune to most run-of-the-mill viruses and colds that the local population has like most kids do from daycare.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Caught covid from a sick ml last week.
    May I ask where abouts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Need to soothe your throat with pussy juice

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think in general once you become an adult you don't really get exposed to other people's "goo" that often. But when you're a kid in school, or day-care like every day you're ingesting some other kids boogers or pee or poo or something just from being smeared all over those places.

So going to a ML or brothel is one of the few places where you sort of go back to that kind of environment for your immune system where the sweat of the previous user of the room is in the air, and the ML herself is producing all kinds of chemicals that your breathing in, and her spit is going into your urethra and pores n shit.

Maybe if you're a regular, doing it weekly or something you eventually get immune to most run-of-the-mill viruses and colds that the local population has like most kids do from daycare.
    And your point? Are you still in Kindy? Or are you one of Sibon's many profiles on this forum...the latest being Spanks. Punting is not for you my friend.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    And your point? Are you still in Kindy? Or are you one of Sibon's many profiles on this forum...the latest being Spanks. Punting is not for you my friend.

I am not Sibon.

Thx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lets just say before you, the girl did french with a guy who has just recovered from sore throat but still has a bit of viruses.

You came next, tough luck, you french kiss the girl... there you go...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    May I ask where abouts?
    Seven hills 14 artillery
    She had a runny nose and sniffling, sneezing.
    No daty or kissing. She only light kiss on my cheeks, b2b, mish and cowgirl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast