Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caught !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Mad View Post
    Do know of someone who got busted at a brothel, his wife's best friend was working there and he booked her! Bet that would have been something to see.

Raven
    Not that exact situation but a mate of mine one of his mates found his ex working in a brothel. They had only broken up about 2 weeks prior. Poor guy took it hard and went on a bender that ended with him being done for dd.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That sux to find out that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Not that exact situation but a mate of mine one of his mates found his ex working in a brothel. They had only broken up about 2 weeks prior. Poor guy took it hard and went on a bender that ended with him being done for dd.
    I’d be angry for 20 seconds then I’d make her tell me all the stories while I jerked myself unconscious lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Speaking about meeting people in brothels - Did some work in a mining town, over the fence was a 15 year old schoolgirl lass who had a body and hair like Samantha Fox. She used to wear those short sport skirts and white blouse. Spoke to her a couple of times but obviously optics were all that was available. Was walking to a room with another lady upstairs at Players about 2/3 years later and recognized a voice. Did the session and then waited downstairs. OMG it was her - now as I said 2/3 years later - had to be under 20 and hadn't she bloomed. Sufficient to say she was booked solidly most nights but I did get some sessions with her. She wasn't phased at all and did recognize me . She didn't last long - pretty sure she got snapped up. Talk about sex on a stick. Ahhhh the memories.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Apples View Post
    I’d be angry for 20 seconds then I’d make her tell me all the stories while I jerked myself unconscious lol
    lmao.....yep thats try and then ask why you will do this for a stranger and not for me....and how much lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12