Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I accidentally came inside a WL - Advice needed!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What happened to the condom? Could it still be inside her?

Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    All in all I'd say OP has nothing to worry about. STD very unlikely, the worst one of HIV next to zero percent chance, the others are treatable so hey get tested.
    ...And then there is genital herpes. On the bad side, doesn't have to be a broken/slipped condom, simply skin-to-skin contact. Remaining on the bad side, it's incurable. On the plus side, it won't kill you. The gift that keeps on giving... Just something else to monitor for a couple of weeks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Run for the hills and don't turn back!

Do you have an update OP?

Banned
    Why take a risk with anyone? GF or SW. Neither are permanent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is birth imminent?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yay...
    Freebie creampie...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by machida1 View Post
    I visited a popular shop and had some amazing sex with a WL. Near the end of our session, the condom mustve slipped out inside without me noticing. When I pulled out there was no condom on my dick and then I pulled out the condom and there was no cum inside. I apologised to the WL she seems to be ok with it, she said she'll get it checked. Not sure what she means. I am also not sure if she knows I came inside her.

Should I go back and ask her whether she's on the pill? STD is the least of my concern. Getting her pregnant would not be good.

I look forward to the conversation where someone tells the kid how you met. By someone I mean not you or the WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    happened to me exactly like your story. Pregnancy came... she contacted me and I said nicely that youre a lovely girl but I dont want to be a father etc. and luckily she agreed that she didnt want to have kids yet.

I went with her to the abortion appointment. Crisis averted. She went back to work and I still fuck her HAHAHAHAHAHA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any updates Machida? Hope you’re ok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had exactly the same situation happen, it's an occupational hazard. There's nothing you can do, she'll either take care of it with a morning after pill or she won't... if she's a working girl she probably doesn't want to be out of work for nine months, so your chances are good.... but if she doesn't know who you are or how to contact you, it doesn't matter either way.

Punting with a fake name and a private number will make it harder for them to find you if she chooses to have a stranger's baby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12