$210/hr...$140/30 minutes
    No BBBJ..,CBJ Only
    Open til 3:00am
    Wonder if the Dragon still runs the place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any hotties at this place?

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Any hotties at this place?
    Your best bet is to ask for a line-up... photos are fake, sometimes not even the same person.
    It's a real hit and miss at this place, been there maybe 5-6 times? Can't say I can recommend it even if you lived next door..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place has huge potential
    Just poorly run
    Amazing they are still in business

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The handful of times I went maybe 3yrs back was mostly good with onlya few duds, unless I just got lucky.

If it's the same manager/mamasan and you don't have a booking don't pay until you see the line up and pick a girl.

On how insistent they were on paying first I doubt they'll refund you easily if no one takes your fancy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Few years back I went there to see Sasha, Guy asked me to pay upfront, but I refused, then I saw the lineup, I find most of the ladies attractive that time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    The handful of times I went maybe 3yrs back was mostly good with onlya few duds, unless I just got lucky.

If it's the same manager/mamasan and you don't have a booking don't pay until you see the line up and pick a girl.

On how insistent they were on paying first I doubt they'll refund you easily if no one takes your fancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    This place has huge potential
    Just poorly run
    Amazing they are still in business
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeaso View Post
    Your best bet is to ask for a line-up... photos are fake, sometimes not even the same person.
    It's a real hit and miss at this place, been there maybe 5-6 times? Can't say I can recommend it even if you lived next door..
    YES, YES, YES!

If you the owner or receptionist of that place and are reading this FUCK YOU! 100%

This Place is literally a war crime for amount of petty shit these fuckers doo especially the receptionist in his unethical ways not allowing us to see the line up, using fake photos and then telling the girls to not show their face as they come into your room to look down and turn the lights down.

I don't understand how one of their girls Diana is nothing like the photos and is pretty much know how bad the place is knowing she has to lie about her nationality to get people in the door.

THIS PLACE IS A RED FLAG! and I was meaning to make a post but I appreciate those who are being honest here about the pathetic way this place operates.

Please spread the word that this place needs to change and when I say change I mean those who own and run this place need to change their ownership.

Fire that cynical male Asian receptionist and get a better one but I bet they couldn't afford a good one ahahah

hats off to the best male receptionist in Sydney, Mr Jason @ N5M!

Banned
    Gotta try every shop, right? No.

That’s all I’m saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    Gotta try every shop, right? No.

That’s all I’m saying.
    True, but have this one low on your list of places to visit :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They use to have much worse Google reviews but they did something to reset the reviews to zero one day.

That dragon lady... the last time I visited. she took my money before the line up.

I didn't see anyone I liked at the line up so I asked for my money back, she didn't want to give it back and asked what I liked? I remember seeing a girl walking up the stairs 5 mins ago and she looked hot so I said someone like the last girl that walked up. She said ok, then proceeded to take her out of the room from the current customer. I was happy I got her at the end but If I was the other punter, I would be pissed. even the ML was flustered, I asked what happened and she said she was just told to change rooms mid session.... lol

Never went back after that knowing this could happen to me.

Boys post on here.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-person-or-NOT

These shops getting away with BS acts like that, should rot and burn.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I got a bad bait and switch in this shop the one time I went there.

Either completely inaccurate photo / description, or they just sent me a completely different woman.

Female receptionist / mamasan smiled at me as she took my money: 'Yes, yes, she's very pretty!'

She was not.

Not pretty, not young, not slim, not of the same ethnicity of girl I had asked for.

I will never go back there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegodofhungary View Post
    Yeah, I got a bad bait and switch in this shop the one time I went there.

Either completely inaccurate photo / description, or they just sent me a completely different woman.

Female receptionist / mamasan smiled at me as she took my money: 'Yes, yes, she's very pretty!'

She was not.

Not pretty, not young, not slim, not of the same ethnicity of girl I had asked for.

I will never go back there.
    But did you end up pumping her anyway?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Very glad to say I've never been to this joint & never will...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    But did you end up pumping her anyway?
    Yeah bro.

What can I say? I was horny, in a hurry, and despite everything else she did have pretty good tits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice tits are important! What was the massage/part 2 like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_KB666 View Post
    Nice tits are important! What was the massage/part 2 like?
    From memory the service was ok, I think she made a good effort. Actually I think she needed to work pretty hard as her looks were a turn off for me so I was having trouble staying ‘interested’. Felt kind of sorry for her as I made it clear she was not what I expected but I know that probably wasn’t her fault.

Banned
    Edited: I don’t need to add any further comment.