Thread: J Hina - Great Body and Amazing GFE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Hina - Great Body and Amazing GFE

After seeing two size10 girls in a row, fantastic services with no complaints, but kind of craving for someone with nice body. I have been eyeing on the J girls at N5M and Hina seemed nice. Went ahead with a 1hr booking and I was glad that I did. BTW, N5M offers discount for booing prior 4pm. Not a big deal but still nice to have.

Reception guy sat me down in the room and I waited a bit, then Hina knocked and came in. The website description was spot on. She is tall at 165 and fit body. Her face is not like the photos but I wasn't disappointed. Typical girl next door with round and meaty face which kind of cute to me. Definitely early 20, probably 20-22. Once stripped she revealed her body which was really nice and well proportioned. Not skinny but have meat in all the right place. Her waist was tight and not a ounce of extra fat. The highlight was her C cup busty boobs sit perfectly on her and they are natural and felt amazing to touch and suck on the pink small nipples. Smooth skin nice to feel and touch too.

She seems a bit shy at start and not the PSE type but more of GFE. We chitchat a bit in the shower and the connection started to build up. My hands kept exploring her body while she was washing me which she didn't mind at all. Shower was brief and we dried up. I went up to her started DFK was amazing and it was so wet with lot of tongue actions. Her boobs were perfect to play and she like being sucked on her nipples and started to moan.

Pussy was lasered clean, soft to play and she liked it. Of cause I am not going to skip the DATY and I licked and sucked for like good 10mins so delicious. She responded well with clear pussy juice like lube. I can touch it with my finger and pull it away like a string. Time for BBBJ, I lay a towel on the floor and she was happy to oblige and knee down. The suction was great no teeth at all with a lot of tongue action. She didn't mind a bit of push to the bottom, of cause I was really gentle.

Back to the bed and more kissing and hugging. My cock was kind of rubbing her pussy which we both enjoyed it untill I can't hold any more. Dom up and went in. Mis, doggy, penetrate from the side, standing doggy and she was happy to accommodate and put effort to make sure I feel good. I can sense she is enjoying it from the way she moans and how she touches me with her hands, and the contraction from her vagina. We DFK whenever we face each other. Until at some point, I blew my load and had complete satisfaction. CIM was offered but I am not a fan.

She laid in my arms and we chitchat a couple of mins and her alarm went off for shower.

I am surprised there is no review on her. Probably YMMV as I like to take the lead and she was so accommodating suited me very well.

Face: 8/10
    Body: 9/10
    Service: 10/10 She is definitely GFE and can kind of melt your heart.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just curious. Where did you see the 2 WLs that were size 10s and who were they?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Just curious. Where did you see the 2 WLs that were size 10s and who were they?
    It's Jasmine and Mocha at GC/GE. Both listed size 10s.

Hina is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com