Thread: :money: SHORTCHANGE!! at Empire

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:money: SHORTCHANGE!! at Empire

Hey Punters, Getting a feeling I'm getting short-changed at Empire. Let me explain. As you guys know, we get the spoil of Ginza club, where the girl would stay in the room. We rock up, the bed sheet is prepared, the mouth wash is ready and the wl has wash down from the previous customer. But, the situation at Empire is different. We get directed to the room, wait for the knock. The girl entered and buzz reception to start the session. The clock is tickling. The girl then needs to set the new bed sheet (couple of minutes), do the mouth wash routine (another couple of minutes). Then, proceed with washing you with a quick bbbj. You step out of the shower and she will spend a few minutes washing herself from her last customer. In the last couple of session at Empire, the real start of the session for me would at about 9 to 10 minute mark. I'm a one shot guy and with the cost of living biting, I only punt 30min every couple of weeks if I can hold out. With those wasted minutes, I would get about 15 minutes of pleasure of balls deep inside this young wl or she would be bobbing up and down my cock. After this, the first buzzer will sound at the 25 minute mark (correct me if I'm wrong). I needs to hurry this up to finish as I don't like to piss off the dudes in the front.

Am I'm the only one with this?? Sorry but not sorry as I come here to rattle some cages!!. Don't get him wrong as Ginza are my prefer shops for young cute Asian hotties.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Still good value and exceptional service. If you visit interstate (e g. Queensland) you will suffer from blue balls and only able to find 50yo grandma boilers at double price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So basically use Ginza Club, not Empire right?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My experience was different
    Got no difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That actually happened to me the other day. First customer of the day though and the cleaners were still there haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah I've never had issues with Ginza they do everything right, I only had one dud there and she was gone pretty quick. Have to expect one every now and then.
    Try punting in Melbourne to understand a real shit experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fully understand your point but after reading this, my only decision is to book 1 hour rather than 30 or 45 minutes. Did not change my habits of going to this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah.. never happend to me.
    Most of the time the girls is inside, we come in and we ready to go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PleadInsanity View Post
    The clock is tickling.
    I like it when the clock tickles me 🤭

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe you’re seeing the new girls who are just learning the ropes? I’ve been a few times to Empire and never had this happened, girl was always waiting there ready to go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can say I've had a similar experience with the wait however I overlook it due to the quality of service

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PleadInsanity View Post
    Hey Punters, Getting a feeling I'm getting short-changed at Empire. Let me explain. As you guys know, we get the spoil of Ginza club, where the girl would stay in the room. We rock up, the bed sheet is prepared, the mouth wash is ready and the wl has wash down from the previous customer. But, the situation at Empire is different. We get directed to the room, wait for the knock. The girl entered and buzz reception to start the session. The clock is tickling. The girl then needs to set the new bed sheet (couple of minutes), do the mouth wash routine (another couple of minutes). Then, proceed with washing you with a quick bbbj. You step out of the shower and she will spend a few minutes washing herself from her last customer. In the last couple of session at Empire, the real start of the session for me would at about 9 to 10 minute mark. I'm a one shot guy and with the cost of living biting, I only punt 30min every couple of weeks if I can hold out. With those wasted minutes, I would get about 15 minutes of pleasure of balls deep inside this young wl or she would be bobbing up and down my cock. After this, the first buzzer will sound at the 25 minute mark (correct me if I'm wrong). I needs to hurry this up to finish as I don't like to piss off the dudes in the front.

Am I'm the only one with this?? Sorry but not sorry as I come here to rattle some cages!!. Don't get him wrong as Ginza are my prefer shops for young cute Asian hotties.
    hey brother, sorry if we made a mistake. we only start time when your girl go into your room.
    if you think we made a mistake, please tell us when u leave so we can double check for you, we can make mistakes, if we do we will fix it for you

regards!
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry Hills ( Back Entrance from Little Buckingham St. )

0416 020 278
    Wechat:sydney479
    All other enquire please contact: 0416020278
    Instagram : 278club
    http://www.479ginza.com.au/

479 Empire Management

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve only had to wait once so I just showered alone and got ready , bbbj isn’t that much of a turn on for me anyway . Then when she entered she buzzzed them to let them know she had arrived to start the time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy View Post
    Nah I've never had issues with Ginza they do everything right, I only had one dud there and she was gone pretty quick. Have to expect one every now and then.
    Try punting in Melbourne to understand a real shit experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
    Fully understand your point but after reading this, my only decision is to book 1 hour rather than 30 or 45 minutes. Did not change my habits of going to this shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by minimaleffort View Post
    Maybe you’re seeing the new girls who are just learning the ropes? I’ve been a few times to Empire and never had this happened, girl was always waiting there ready to go.
    Agree with the above. The shower and mouthwash are kinda obligatory and I don’t count that into the time even with my 30min bookings but I do stop them or tell reception afterwards if time wasting if they are washing me head to toe like a Korean scrub at the bathhouse esp if the girl pays attention to the crack even when rimming not offered by girl or I decline it if they persist to do that and wash other areas few times that could be time wasting unless your general hygiene is bad.

This happened to me once? In my last 10-15 when they girl washed my chest and arm puts like 4/5 times and I know I sweat but I showered the morning off and using deodorant and there were other time wasting tactics deployed by her so I told reception and they said they’ll talk to her and give feedback to her agent

Your example of the purple sheet taking a few mins is pretty bad I’ve not had that happen but since I see a lot of j girls and often the new ones I’ll help them get mouth wash ready and the bed sheet laid out while they panick and settle down and figure out their goodies bag

In my view it cannot hurt you you either a) score points being a gentlemen and rest of the session is god vibes or b) put a stop to her time wasting tactics

I saw a green apple once can’t remember her name and she forgot the towels and only realised this when we were in the shower…sometimes thee newbies are actually shy and nervous

But even some girls at 479 have their own room and it’s such an advantage lol

Hope that gives some insights and maybe you can try some of those tricks next time xD