Thread: Best 4 Hands in Brisbane?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Best 4 Hands in Brisbane?

What girls/places do a good 4 hands massage and extras?

Like, where both girls stay the whole duration and hopefully... share the workload and do so eagerly?

Only done 4 hands once before and was disappointed when one of the girls left on the flip, and it just turned into a regular 1 girl session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've done 4 Hands a handful of times and it's been pretty hit or miss. Most of the experiences I've had have resembled yours, so I'm watching this with "professional interest". lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamen View Post
    I've done 4 Hands a handful of times and it's been pretty hit or miss. Most of the experiences I've had have resembled yours, so I'm watching this with "professional interest". lol
    Yes, me too. It works out fairly expensive even if the base rate is cheap and finding two who work together as a team is hard going. The other thing is that plenty of places advertise it but sometimes only have 1 girl working or if 2 are working you will lose one to any interruptions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Best bet is if you have a regular, ask them if they have a friend in the shop they like to work with and ask straight up what you are after.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to Dee Jing in Adelaide street a few times and always been offered 4 hands for an extra $20. The real cost comes when they both want their 2 or 3 pines at the end. 4 pines for 2 x HNJ is worth it at least once. This isn't the one above the cop shop, but the one further up towards Subway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    DeeJing were quite overt with their hustle. Was quite clear what was on offer. Both girls were plus size, so were the offer for extras was turned down multiple times.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Vivis. Tell the boss what you want and she will make it happen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeJetson View Post
    DeeJing were quite overt with their hustle. Was quite clear what was on offer. Both girls were plus size, so were the offer for extras was turned down multiple times.
    Yes, very obvious. I saw two different sets of MLs but none were plus sized. All were mature, high 30s or 40s, always fun and willing. This was last year, 3 visits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has a few of these over the year - I actually find it a bit distracting as I like to focus on 1 pair of hands and 1 girl
    When I travel overseas I often do a 3 some with 2 girls but it seems different in asian countries where they are more willing to get into it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been to Dee Jing several times over the past couple of years and have had four hands a couple of times. I have a regular who I see there and she will ask if I want four hands every time I go. Sometimes I agree. The massage is always good, the MLs are always fun. They are definitely not your lean, young and lovely Thai but they are fun. They are real Thai women, mainly from north east Thailand and they know what they are doing with both massage and extras. Perhaps being able to speak Thai helps. They always offer extras in pineapple increments and, yes this can get expensive when two are involved, but as another poster mentioned, it is worth it.

If you want a good massage with extras at the end and are not after a Thai girl who looks like she is 19, Dee Jing is a good option.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That was helpful Oz246, thanks for that. I'm more interested in the quality of massage / extras than I am in age / looks as long as the ladies aren't outright unattractive to me. I work in the CBD now but Dee Jing is far enough from the office that I can give them a try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there still just the two ladies working there or are there more now? One is the owner/manager.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a bit of a massage with 2 girls in Sydney a few times but that was while I was revovering form a 2 mouths BBBJ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For the past couple of years there seemed to be three regulars, and an occasional one or two more at the place around lunch times. Last time I went one of them had left, apparently because she had found a boyfriend. The boss said she would be back soon enough. My regular was on holiday so I saw the boss and had a good time. There was another younger girl there that day.

The place is always busy around lunch time during the week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 mouths or two pussies would be a great topic!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryF View Post
    Is there still just the two ladies working there or are there more now? One is the owner/manager.
    There were 3 ladies on the day I was there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anyone tried the strategy of having a 4 hands for 30 mins then saying whoever pleases me the best will stay for another 30/60 mins and be richly rewarded?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried this 1 time and recently was hard to focus to be honest.
    1 was my experienced regular ml and the other new but eager to learn.
    Went back to my regular 1 on 1 but who knows just depends on the video be and skills i guess.