Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bangkok in late Feb - Trip Synopsis

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    Back in the land of working and some time to reflect on my Thailand days.
    Generally I found that Th was much more structured than Ph. Girls whom want to meet foreigners will be in Bars or dating sites. I didn't make any progress with normal girls that I encountered on this short trip.
    I made quite a few visits to various shops.
    Soapy massage
    Happy End massage (with sex)
    Foot massage upstairs for sex
    Back massage upstairs for sex
    ThaiFriendly dates for ST sex
    ThaiFreindly repeats for LT (after they had ST above)
    BKK bar girls
    CNX bar girls
    WeChat first date (that went nowhere as she still wants more dates to be sure)
    In hindsight, I spent too much time on TF to find that I was probably just getting Bar girls anyway. I probably encountered some regular girls but they were out of my area or ignored me once they knew I was tourist only.
    Expenditure wise I am estimating I probably spent A$750 on sex services over two week as per above.
    I did meet two girls that would be seriously investigated as co-habitating GFs if I was in country for an extended time. One was a 35 yo corporate marketing manager and a surprise meet with 45yo Chinese national single mum independently wealthy.
    As part of my MO I've since deleted my Line, my TF, my Th Whatsapp and my Th Wechat. I'll never know what happens to any of these.
    Cheers
    Thanks Cumshot - yeah I've often wondered about all the hard work and effort only to get the same result- bar girls or pro's.

The thing is, at least for me, there is bugger all to do during the day. Once you've been to Bangkok you can't go to the Grand Palace every trip - trip after trip. For me its something to do and hope I might find a diamond.
    But agree there is some simplicity in the point and shoot method that appeals.

$750 Aus over 2 wks ????? thats about 1300 Tbaht per day???? ok maybe you had some rest days but ??????. - last trip 13 days in Thailand and spent around $1600 Aus - I do have some rest days but usually allocate 3000 a session with FL of a nightime and massage of 2-3000 after lunch.

Would you say your best fucks were the ones you didn't plan - I've often found its the unplanned ones that are the best.

4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Would you say your best fucks were the ones you didn't plan - I've often found its the unplanned ones that are the best.

4FoW2
    good question. it was the chubby bar owner who ran out of young girls so decided she'd take the punt on me. that woman could suck cock and loved what she did.

nothing to do in BKK for me either. I spent most of my time in CNX and Hua Hin. Early mornings I would visit the food markets, buy some random exotic foods. We had access to a car so day times were often out driving through the provinces.

CNX Loi Kroh is ok to visit until you find your perfect bar but Chiang Mai has lots of other areas worth exploring. I got a nice barfine (400B) from a small 3 girls bar on Soi 1 near the moat.

As for budget, the TF bar girls were <1,500B. one was 1300B. The massage sex was all up 1300B each time.

Maybe instead of staying in BKK, do a tour off to some regional towns. All of the towns we visited had a 'walking street'

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    PS when I go in Oct I hope I can get TF Bg's for < 1,500 ...bargin!!...............and massage girl for 1300 ...so most massage is 500/600 and extra's ????? Or are we talking Chang Mai prices not Bangkok prices????? Appreciate your feedback.

What's the magic words Cumshot .....I have small dick???? I am rich man ????? My place has air con?

4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    PS when I go in Oct I hope I can get TF Bg's for < 1,500 ...bargin!!...............and massage girl for 1300 ...so most massage is 500/600 and extra's ????? Or are we talking Chang Mai prices not Bangkok prices????? Appreciate your feedback.

What's the magic words Cumshot .....I have small dick???? I am rich man ????? My place has air con?

4FoW2
    magic word is get out of bangkok.

You can get full service massage places in Hua Hin for 1300B and TF bar girls for 1500B ST. I stayed away from the 5* end of town. Stayed away from Soi 80.

Massage joints along this road I found to be good value. Here are two places side by side that have been quality checked. Google Maps

The advertised price for massages in HH I recall was 300B/hr. When I did the extras I just said "all inclusive" which was agreed.

It's quiet in these towns at the moment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks CShot - seems the MO for Phil too - bars in manila Angeles etc want 5000/6000 peso - go Cebu TF girls 1500/2000.
    had a bit of fun in HH but found it difficult to find anything above a 7 ish.
    Anyway compared to good ol BrisVegas it's heaven on earth and we shouldn't grizzle.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One issue I found in HH was the constant preference for ST with an offer of LT on the second session. That didn’t suit me.

I’m looking for an overnight companion more than a ‘service’. Looking for something more than just straight to the room.

There were girls available all hours.

Some of the chat made me think they were using Google translate.

I did have one TF offer to pick me up for coffee. Ok I’m game. Then in the caR that evening she said let’s go to walk a beach. So she drove to a secluded spot about 15 minutes north of HH. Im totally expecting to be robbed by now. Anyway we sat and talked. She dropped me home. She wanted another date next day. I have no idea what her plan was. There was easier options and I did not see her again. .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice. African girls go off on my opinion

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentle View Post
    Nice. African girls go off on my opinion
    Tell me more ....please...experiences???????

4Fow2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12