Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    3 in a day as in 3 shots that one session or u saw 3 girls that day? Haha
    3 girls, 2.5 hrs of sex in one day and yes, came once in the last session as I was enjoying it so much!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    yea c nancy hasnt been on the roster for a long time and has been at 22 rydalmere.

Need to try Chance this week, then back to experimenting with some of the massage shops out west. Surprisingly good
    Thanks for the info!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw K Rebecca for the first time recently. She's been around forever and tons of reviews on her but service is still top notch. Very horny and cheeky girl

Other punters have said she's old now but I wouldn't say so... just not young like the typical FIFO j girls. Maybe max early 30s

Plus for me was that when I was 12 or 13 I had a crush on my older cousins wife, and Rebecca looks just like she did back then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have any bro try J Koe the photo looks hot but don’t know about the service

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
    I’ll be heading into see K Misha this week lads. Will report back.
    Plenty of intel and reviews on her here…I’m sure you’ll have a good time with her and leave with your legs weak haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    3 girls, 2.5 hrs of sex in one day and yes, came once in the last session as I was enjoying it so much!
    Hahahahajaj god damn what a stallion.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimura39 View Post
    Have any bro try J Koe the photo looks hot but don’t know about the service
    Yea I wil be trying her tmr

Did you end up seeing her or nah?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok so had the chance to see C Chance today. Overall, id give it a 6/10 for the whole experience

First of all thanks to Jack-jack for giving me the heads up about not having too high standards in terms of service. Also thanks to Ginza management who was waiting at the back door asking for feedback - it was a nice touch and it shows you care about your customers.

Before I go any further, I think what made me only give it a 6/10 was

1. I am a spoilt punter who regularly go overseas like Japanese soapies, Chinese KTVs, Macau saunas, Thailand everything, Indonesian massage parlors so my expectations were high and I (fairly or unfairly) compare it to past experiences outside of Sydney.
    2. I frequent MILF shops around Sydney who give it extra in terms of service and a whole lot of PSE
    3. My expectation was extremely high for looks as other punters on other forums consistently rated her 9/10.

Looks - I would give her a 7/10 for face. She has a nice skinny body and very tall but I think if you compare her to Chen Hong the actress (which is in her description) she is way lower in terms of looks. While she was riding me cowgirl, she actually reminded me a mix of chen hong and this girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdBsxvx9EM

I would rate the real Chen Hong the actress as 9/10, this youtube girl as 5/10 - Chance would be somewhere in the middle, so hence why I give her a 7. Also in terms of age I would say she is late 20s to early 30s and her voice gives it away.

Service 5/10: I guess she did everything in the description: BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CFS but she didn't seem to be into it. Zero eye contact and when I tried to compliment her she wouldn't try to initiate a conversation. While she was in missionary and cowgirl, there was the glancing at the clock which kind of put me off (about 5-6 times).

I cant say she did anything wrong either I think she just has a introverted personality or just inexperienced as she did give me a chocolate and a bottle of water at the end.

Usually i vibe quite well with Chinese girls. Last few sessions with other girls for example:
    Ginza Empire VC Dior: "Ive had over 1000 cocks and you are the one of the best"
    67 Villawood Girl: "Wow, you look like a kpop superstar, can I have your wechat?"
    Natalie @ Sakura Smithfield: "Handsome boy, I drink all your cum today"

Are these girls only saying this to make me feel good as a customer? Of course, they probably say it to all their customers, but they do make you feel valued and want to come back. Unfortunately I can't say the same about Chance.

Feeling unsatisfied, ended up going to 327A Riverwood and had another 1hr session with Nicky which was quite nice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok so had the chance to see C Chance today. Overall, id give it a 6/10 for the whole experience

First of all thanks to Jack-jack for giving me the heads up about not having too high standards in terms of service. Also thanks to Ginza management who was waiting at the back door asking for feedback - it was a nice touch and it shows you care about your customers.

1. I am a spoilt punter who regularly go overseas like Japanese soapies, Chinese KTVs, Macau saunas, Thailand everything, Indonesian massage parlors so my expectations were high and I (fairly or unfairly) compare it to past experiences outside of Sydney.
    2. I frequent MILF shops around Sydney who give it extra in terms of service and a whole lot of PSE
    3. My expectation was extremely high for looks as other punters on other forums consistently rated her 9/10.

Looks - I would give her a 7/10 for face. She has a nice skinny body and very tall but I think if you compare her to Chen Hong the actress (which is in her description) she is way lower in terms of looks. While she was riding me cowgirl, she actually reminded me a mix of chen hong and this girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdBsxvx9EM

I would rate the real Chen Hong the actress as 9/10, this youtube girl as 5/10 - Chance would be somewhere in the middle, so hence why I give her a 7. Also in terms of age I would say she is late 20s to early 30s and her voice gives it away.

Service 5/10: I guess she did everything in the description: BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CFS but she didn't seem to be into it. Zero eye contact and when I tried to compliment her she wouldn't try to initiate a conversation. While she was in missionary and cowgirl, there was the glancing at the clock which kind of put me off (about 5-6 times).

I cant say she did anything wrong either I think she just has a introverted personality or just inexperienced as she did give me a chocolate and a bottle of water at the end.

Usually i vibe quite well with Chinese girls. Last few sessions with other girls for example:
    67 Villawood Girl: "Wow, you look like a kpop superstar, can I have your wechat?"

Are these girls only saying this to make me feel good as a customer? Of course, they probably say it to all their customers, but they do make you feel valued and want to come back. Unfortunately I can't say the same about Chance.

Feeling unsatisfied, ended up going to 327A Riverwood and had another 1hr session with Nicky which was quite nice.
    Thanks for the the review. Was thinking of booking Chance because of the reviews on her looks or a repeat visit with Alia cause I had such a good time with her. Glad I saw this before booking! Saved me some money so much appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwangg View Post
    Thanks for the the review. Was thinking of booking Chance because of the reviews on her looks or a repeat visit with Alia cause I had such a good time with her. Glad I saw this before booking! Saved me some money so much appreciated
    Yea the boss recommended me Alia for next time too while I was leaving

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I had similar experience. She sells her body not service. Little to no effort of providing gfe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Its not just C Chance. I find alot of C girls working as WL's/ML's are like this. They dont seem to like their job. And it shows from the lack of enthusiasm in their services.

Shame, she could be popular if she just swallows her pride & provide a GFE service. Smiling doesnt take that much effort.

I dont care how pretty she is. Looks alone dont do it for me. Service is just as important. As J/K/T/V Girls have both the looks & the service already. Dont know why some C girls cant follow suit
    This and the other recent accounts replicate my C girl experiences during recent years across the Ginza shops, Sakura, Kyoto, N5M .... all ranging between poor, underwhelming to just average.

When Chance popped up recently, I recalled the glowing accounts of various punters over time and thought, maybe, just maybe she would break my poor C girl streak and I decided to book her when suitable

And then I read these latest reviews!
    Subjectivity reigns, but a 6 out of 10??
    Plus indifference seems to be a theme.
    Looks like I'll pass.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think its actually the looks that got me. I entered expecting lack of enthusiasm because punters have said this. I wouldve been ok if she had no gfe if she was an absolute stunner - at least i would have enjoyed looking at her while fucking her.

But I would say half of the $30 streetwalkers and barber shop girls i banged in China would look on par or better than her (again, i may be fairly or unfairly making this comparison because its outside of Sydney), so her appearance was nothing to rave about. I went in expecting top tier macau sauna looks lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Damn bro unfortunate

i think it was a given/expected that she had a bit of CPS i mean no CIM aside she mainly looked away and closed her eyes in positions where i could see her face.

which i found bit off putting...and didnt see her again where as my mate who could speak mando connected better with her

disclaimer for looks.... i saw her pre covid i think or the last time she was here how ever long that was (excluding when she was here for just 2 days)

seems like she did not age well as i only put her mid - late twenties. actually calculating back late twenties just before covid would bring her to early thirties lol

hahahh this youtube gilrl is much much cuter and younger

Chance from memory was more the glamour type albiet aging

i think ur review and comment is probs consistent as i noticed ginza drop her price....one thing for sure she defs not impossible to book now

more WL and ML need to understand about service not matter how good looking u are the novelty will wear off JxA Lisa good example

IMHO anyway i would rather scale down and see a little less pretty girl if service top notch if princess syndrome and not as pretty as your youth days then thats a double whammy

100% agree on the extra effort and amking u feel valued party.... since she is now gone will reveal the small gift that J Reiko gave out after sessions was candy she brought from Japan.

when i saw her a second time and she ran out of these she was giving out ferrer rochers lol

Yea the boss recommended me Alia for next time too while I was leaving
    Alia is good, pretty. although she might have gained tiny bit of weight or photo not updated. I would say her face is slighty more round than the photos but only by a tad think in the middle of J Ramu and J Haku in terms of face roundness

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi, Jack

I was about to book chance but now so hesitate. But you can help me out for sure, I already met Alia , Ramu and Haku. So do you think chance is at least more beautiful than Alia and Ramu or not?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen j fujiko?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any intel on V Mimi? Thanks

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooln View Post
    Hi, Jack

I was about to book chance but now so hesitate. But you can help me out for sure, I already met Alia , Ramu and Haku. So do you think chance is at least more beautiful than Alia and Ramu or not?
    Chance is defs prettier than Haku

On face alone I would say similar to Alia must a bit less? But I saw chance a while ago like I reckon few years ago recent reports seem to imply she’s not aged well…. If you value a pretty girl go for it after reading others reviews too and decide for yourself as some may have different taste and standards

I find Alia pretty but has bit more round face (baby fat) in the cheeks compare with photo while chance WAS slimmer v shape face when I saw her few years ago but Alia and Ramu hands done much younger

Ramu was a blur as I only saw her at reception during her last few days so never got to see her…

As kpopcity said he was also comparing chance face to the likes of those in Asia ktv so… yea have a read of reviews and go with ur gut

Sometimes punting is all about ymmv!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by shantaram735 View Post
    Anyone seen j fujiko?
    Yes rooter has done a review and I think others that have seen her also commented in his thread..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Chance is defs prettier than Haku

On face alone I would say similar to Alia must a bit less? But I saw chance a while ago like I reckon few years ago recent reports seem to imply she’s not aged well…. If you value a pretty girl go for it after reading others reviews too and decide for yourself as some may have different taste and standards

I find Alia pretty but has bit more round face (baby fat) in the cheeks compare with photo while chance WAS slimmer v shape face when I saw her few years ago but Alia and Ramu hands done much younger

Ramu was a blur as I only saw her at reception during her last few days so never got to see her…

As kpopcity said he was also comparing chance face to the likes of those in Asia ktv so… yea have a read of reviews and go with ur gut

Sometimes punting is all about ymmv!
    You never book Ramu? I think the pretty face ranking is Miki > Ramu>Alia>Haku , Recommend you book Ramu next time, Jessie has teached Ramu three Korean girl skills so her service level might surprise you. The three skills are:
    1. finger sucking before BBBJ so you get to know how her tongue about to work. Misha got this skill as well so I have reason to believe this is all teached by Jessie.
    2. reverse cow girl. It seems like Korean girl like this but Alia and many Japanese girl won't do it.
    3. Final she is tight and sensitive enough to finish me within 1 hour.

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast