Thread: C Monika - bundle of joy

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Monika - bundle of joy

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere
    WeChat ID: Rydalmere_22
    Address: 22 Brodie street Rydalmere
    Phone : 0420 466 388
    Hours of Business : 10am- 12pm
    Rates : Tiered pricing but diamond is 30 for $160 /45 for $210 / 60 for $250
    https://22rydalmere.com.au/2024/04/2...services-only/

This place has been around forever, but I’d never been til tonight. I was driving through the area after work and didn’t feel like heading to the city so I thought I’d finally give this joint a crack.

I liked the look of Monika and Tia on their website. Rang up and the old matey said both girls were available. But when I arrived Tia was busy. He brought Monika in and I was more than happy with what I saw so no sweat. Looks close enough to the pic on the website, hair is wrong though - hers is black. If the pic isn’t her, it’s similar.

So Monika from China! Only been here 4 weeks. Good English. Very friendly and chatty. Beautiful smile. Maybe 165cm. Very slim. Natural B cups and a tightly trimmed bush. A few small tatts - maybe a butterfly on her wrist. Hard to tell.

I paid $160 for 30 mins of diamond, but TBH it was gold service.
    She took me to the shower and washed me by hand. I’d never had this before and I really liked it. Dried off and onto the bed. A bit of LFK followed by a nice cat bath. I got good access to those tits. It’s nice to feel a thin girl. Not too thin though. Just right.
    A bit of BBBJ until I had to stop her. Good technique. I could have blown there and then.

A bit of DATY. She doesn’t like FIV. And preferes the DATY light - just focussed on the clit. Eventually she giggled and said “come on and fuck me”. She said she loves Daty but it makes her come then she’s not into the sex… and she loves sex. She also said she likes her dicks big but not too long.
    Mish for a bit. I really got into it. Had to stop now and then to make sure I didn’t finish too soon. She was like “come on don’t stop please!” Which I just loved.

I fancied a CIM mouth finish and it was on the cards but I was enjoying the fuck too much and blew inside her.

Like I said, the service was more like Gold, but I’d have paid $160 for gold with her. It was great.

Will return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. This is my regular shop. If you are a repeat customer the male boss may ask the girl (on your request) whether she is happy to drop a tier for you. As the service you received would unlikely be different if you managed to negotiate. I have tried Tia before, looks nothing like the photo (too much editing) and didn't click with me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mahlerkay View Post
    Thanks for the review. This is my regular shop. If you are a repeat customer the male boss may ask the girl (on your request) whether she is happy to drop a tier for you. As the service you received would unlikely be different if you managed to negotiate. I have tried Tia before, looks nothing like the photo (too much editing) and didn't click with me
    That’s true a bit of touch up but it’s Tia real photos as visited her at 60 Chatswood and 22.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by thomassalvado2 View Post
    That’s true a bit of touch up but it’s Tia real photos as visited her at 60 Chatswood and 22.
    Thanks for responding. Have you tried any of the other new girls? Most are diamond only. (un)fortunately none of them caught my eye so I have saved $$$. I did try Bella and my personal experience was 7/10.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mahlerkay View Post
    Thanks for responding. Have you tried any of the other new girls? Most are diamond only. (un)fortunately none of them caught my eye so I have saved $$$. I did try Bella and my personal experience was 7/10.
    I used to visit 22, few good gems but has left since Covid 19. Good management from Roger. One of the best establishments in surrounding.
    45 George has new J and K new recruits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Tia go by the same name at 60? Or by another name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    Does Tia go by the same name at 60? Or by another name?
    Same name but she is not longer at 60