Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    There are actually a few hidden gems out in the westie shops for glamour C girls. For example 67 Villawood has a line up of nice looking ones. The only downside is the service and attitude not that great but i only opted for standard. If you go diamond which is 250/hr, maybe service will be better.
    are the photos on wechat resemble the girls IRL; Who are the Hidden gems you would suggest?
    i can lower my standards for service and attitude if i cant stop staring at their face LOL

when you say "Gems" how do these C Girls compare to the likes of Ginza/No5 and no42? would be helpful with names to paint a better picture haha

and how long ago was this if you dont mind me asking? i am kinda around that area so have tried some shops there but i have PTSD from the lower end shops not just quality of the girls but setup of the shop and the rooms....

the villawood i rmb (Cant recall which shop as they have sister one just down the road) but walked in still new to punting got shown a few girls she was so so looking was pretty back then cos i was new to this but i wouldnt bat an eye now if i saw her at no42 or no 5 or ginza lol

anyways looks aside i didnt appreciate her trying to rip me off....paid for diamond and after shower etc after catbath and proceeding to bbbj she went to get the dom and i was like no bbbj is part of diamond and she goes no extra.... but she starting saying something and i think there was no buzzer in the room so just left it as is afterwards told papasan and was like oh ok thats not right but didnt do anything else like i will talk to the girl or offer refund/discount oh plus the room i was in was like a single matress and nothing else felt like a couple of poor teenagers that laid down a mattress in an abandonded building to have some quick fun lol

Zinia was another place.... interesting setup girls were ok i guess for the price u pay but overall i reckon better value at Ginza and No5
    No42 depends if u find and know the gems as sometimes the gems from no5 work a few days at that shop
    one of the rydalmere shops....again poor setup and mainly milfs so much photo shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukarian Victory View Post
    Hi bro have you seen mion in 479?
    hello nope i havent seen J Mion so cant comment on service

but i saw her walk past once or twice as she came down the stairs and walking back down into the dressing room

can confirm that the photos where she has the ginza room in the background resemble her quite well and she indeed has a very nice protruding rack - just dont know if real or fake lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    are the photos on wechat resemble the girls IRL; Who are the Hidden gems you would suggest?
    i can lower my standards for service and attitude if i cant stop staring at their face LOL

when you say "Gems" how do these C Girls compare to the likes of Ginza/No5 and no42? would be helpful with names to paint a better picture haha

and how long ago was this if you dont mind me asking? i am kinda around that area so have tried some shops there but i have PTSD from the lower end shops not just quality of the girls but setup of the shop and the rooms....

the villawood i rmb (Cant recall which shop as they have sister one just down the road) but walked in still new to punting got shown a few girls she was so so looking was pretty back then cos i was new to this but i wouldnt bat an eye now if i saw her at no42 or no 5 or ginza lol

anyways looks aside i didnt appreciate her trying to rip me off....paid for diamond and after shower etc after catbath and proceeding to bbbj she went to get the dom and i was like no bbbj is part of diamond and she goes no extra.... but she starting saying something and i think there was no buzzer in the room so just left it as is afterwards told papasan and was like oh ok thats not right but didnt do anything else like i will talk to the girl or offer refund/discount oh plus the room i was in was like a single matress and nothing else felt like a couple of poor teenagers that laid down a mattress in an abandonded building to have some quick fun lol

Zinia was another place.... interesting setup girls were ok i guess for the price u pay but overall i reckon better value at Ginza and No5
    No42 depends if u find and know the gems as sometimes the gems from no5 work a few days at that shop
    one of the rydalmere shops....again poor setup and mainly milfs so much photo shop
    The shop in Villawood is 67 Villawood, not the caucasian one or 27 Villwood. 27 has the same boss as 67 but 27 is purely milfs. I went at midnight about 2 weeks ago on a Wednesday but I didnt catch her name (maybe coco or jessica?). There was 2 Chinese girls on - I picked the one who was the friendliest in the lineup.

In terms of looks, during the daytime they have a big lineup. Kelly was decent. The other one was UU and Sakura. UU has her photo up on the website - i would say 70% similar in real life around 24-26 years old. I would say just in terms of pure looks, they will rank at least mid-tier in Ginza (better than Jessie/Dior/Rebecca and a whole lot of short time Japanese girls)

In terms of services - yea if you are looking for good services then don't bother with this place. When i usually go, i pay for half an hour for standard service which is only $100 during the day ($160/hr) or $110 during the night (180/hr). After paying for standard, I suss out their attitude in the room. If they are friendly, I would negotiate extra services then and there.

Also on a side note, C Nancy from Ginza Empire also works at 22 Rydalmere as Hebe, which isnt too far from Villawood. Saying she is horny would be an understatement lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow. I managed three in a day. Straight into Ginza Empire at midday. 8-9 in the lineup, 5-6 I could have chosen. Schion a Japanese girl who they say squirts was busy. I went for Ivy. A 22 yr old Saigon Spinner. Size 6, leggy and small enhanced Bs with big nipples. She said she had never worked in Vietnam but a couple of tats say bar girl there to me.

Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY made her cum, lasered pussy. All the positions and tried to finish me off in the shower after the 60 min call twice over! I saved my swimmers for later. $290 for the hour.

Highlight would have been reverse cowgirl. A good hard hour of action. If you take your A game you will win 6-3, your club game and it could be a closer result!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The shop in Villawood is 67 Villawood, not the caucasian one or 27 Villwood. 27 has the same boss as 67 but 27 is purely milfs. I went at midnight about 2 weeks ago on a Wednesday but I didnt catch her name (maybe coco or jessica?). There was 2 Chinese girls on - I picked the one who was the friendliest in the lineup.

In terms of looks, during the daytime they have a big lineup. Kelly was decent. The other one was UU and Sakura. UU has her photo up on the website - i would say 70% similar in real life around 24-26 years old. I would say just in terms of pure looks, they will rank at least mid-tier in Ginza (better than Jessie/Dior/Rebecca and a whole lot of short time Japanese girls)

In terms of services - yea if you are looking for good services then don't bother with this place. When i usually go, i pay for half an hour for standard service which is only $100 during the day ($160/hr) or $110 during the night (180/hr). After paying for standard, I suss out their attitude in the room. If they are friendly, I would negotiate extra services then and there.

Also on a side note, C Nancy from Ginza Empire also works at 22 Rydalmere as Hebe, which isnt too far from Villawood. Saying she is horny would be an understatement lol.
    Cheers for the intel man yea I did a search on google images and it was 67 I ventured too last time hahaha one of my first few places when I first started and discovered the cbd shops

V nana C Uu and J Yui all look decent esp if their advertised age is semi decent ie add back 3-5 years give or take… defs a good option if in the area as they have quite a number of Chinese and Taiwanese girls advertised very young

Yea mid tier I agree those Ginza names mentioned are either not my type or yea agree mid tier range

Smart re the negotiating haha seems like all shops in the city now is diamond only LOL

lol I’ll check c Nancy doesn’t ring a bell I usually only recall the new c girls ahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Wow. I managed three in a day. Straight into Ginza Empire at midday. 8-9 in the lineup, 5-6 I could have chosen. Schion a Japanese girl who they say squirts was busy. I went for Ivy. A 22 yr old Saigon Spinner. Size 6, leggy and small enhanced Bs with big nipples. She said she had never worked in Vietnam but a couple of tats say bar girl there to me.

Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY made her cum, lasered pussy. All the positions and tried to finish me off in the shower after the 60 min call twice over! I saved my swimmers for later. $290 for the hour.

Highlight would have been reverse cowgirl. A good hard hour of action. If you take your A game you will win 6-3, your club game and it could be a closer result!
    3 in a day as in 3 shots that one session or u saw 3 girls that day? Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for the intel man yea I did a search on google images and it was 67 I ventured too last time hahaha one of my first few places when I first started and discovered the cbd shops

V nana C Uu and J Yui all look decent esp if their advertised age is semi decent ie add back 3-5 years give or take… defs a good option if in the area as they have quite a number of Chinese and Taiwanese girls advertised very young

Yea mid tier I agree those Ginza names mentioned are either not my type or yea agree mid tier range

Smart re the negotiating haha seems like all shops in the city now is diamond only LOL

lol I’ll check c Nancy doesn’t ring a bell I usually only recall the new c girls ahaha
    If that’s the same Nancy I’m thinking of, she was a fit little rig. But it’s been a while since I saw her, maybe 3 years or so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    If that’s the same Nancy I’m thinking of, she was a fit little rig. But it’s been a while since I saw her, maybe 3 years or so.
    yea c nancy hasnt been on the roster for a long time and has been at 22 rydalmere.

Need to try Chance this week, then back to experimenting with some of the massage shops out west. Surprisingly good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ll be heading into see K Misha this week lads. Will report back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    3 in a day as in 3 shots that one session or u saw 3 girls that day? Haha
    3 girls, 2.5 hrs of sex in one day and yes, came once in the last session as I was enjoying it so much!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yea c nancy hasnt been on the roster for a long time and has been at 22 rydalmere.

Need to try Chance this week, then back to experimenting with some of the massage shops out west. Surprisingly good
    Thanks for the info!

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Nah not as passionate as Jay Jay where she tongue wrestles you haha

Description is correct she doesn’t do cim
    If you want a looker and banging body think like C Coco see chance

If you want a very gfe service oriented girl and 0 CPS don’t see chance or set your expectations for banging a glamour lol
    Thanks @Jack-Jack. May give her a go, just to try a pretty glamour girl. I love Chinese girls

She could be perfect if she just swallows her pride, gets rid of her CPS & give great GFE service.

Nothing better than seeing my Gweilo/Hok Guey/Lao Wai cock going in & out of that sweet tight Chinese Pussy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw K Rebecca for the first time recently. She's been around forever and tons of reviews on her but service is still top notch. Very horny and cheeky girl

Other punters have said she's old now but I wouldn't say so... just not young like the typical FIFO j girls. Maybe max early 30s

Plus for me was that when I was 12 or 13 I had a crush on my older cousins wife, and Rebecca looks just like she did back then

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have any bro try J Koe the photo looks hot but don’t know about the service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
    I’ll be heading into see K Misha this week lads. Will report back.
    Plenty of intel and reviews on her here…I’m sure you’ll have a good time with her and leave with your legs weak haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    3 girls, 2.5 hrs of sex in one day and yes, came once in the last session as I was enjoying it so much!
    Hahahahajaj god damn what a stallion.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimura39 View Post
    Have any bro try J Koe the photo looks hot but don’t know about the service
    Yea I wil be trying her tmr

Did you end up seeing her or nah?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok so had the chance to see C Chance today. Overall, id give it a 6/10 for the whole experience

First of all thanks to Jack-jack for giving me the heads up about not having too high standards in terms of service. Also thanks to Ginza management who was waiting at the back door asking for feedback - it was a nice touch and it shows you care about your customers.

Before I go any further, I think what made me only give it a 6/10 was

1. I am a spoilt punter who regularly go overseas like Japanese soapies, Chinese KTVs, Macau saunas, Thailand everything, Indonesian massage parlors so my expectations were high and I (fairly or unfairly) compare it to past experiences outside of Sydney.
    2. I frequent MILF shops around Sydney who give it extra in terms of service and a whole lot of PSE
    3. My expectation was extremely high for looks as other punters on other forums consistently rated her 9/10.

Looks - I would give her a 7/10 for face. She has a nice skinny body and very tall but I think if you compare her to Chen Hong the actress (which is in her description) she is way lower in terms of looks. While she was riding me cowgirl, she actually reminded me a mix of chen hong and this girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdBsxvx9EM

I would rate the real Chen Hong the actress as 9/10, this youtube girl as 5/10 - Chance would be somewhere in the middle, so hence why I give her a 7. Also in terms of age I would say she is late 20s to early 30s and her voice gives it away.

Service 5/10: I guess she did everything in the description: BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CFS but she didn't seem to be into it. Zero eye contact and when I tried to compliment her she wouldn't try to initiate a conversation. While she was in missionary and cowgirl, there was the glancing at the clock which kind of put me off (about 5-6 times).

I cant say she did anything wrong either I think she just has a introverted personality or just inexperienced as she did give me a chocolate and a bottle of water at the end.

Usually i vibe quite well with Chinese girls. Last few sessions with other girls for example:
    Ginza Empire VC Dior: "Ive had over 1000 cocks and you are the one of the best"
    67 Villawood Girl: "Wow, you look like a kpop superstar, can I have your wechat?"
    Natalie @ Sakura Smithfield: "Handsome boy, I drink all your cum today"

Are these girls only saying this to make me feel good as a customer? Of course, they probably say it to all their customers, but they do make you feel valued and want to come back. Unfortunately I can't say the same about Chance.

Feeling unsatisfied, ended up going to 327A Riverwood and had another 1hr session with Nicky which was quite nice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok so had the chance to see C Chance today. Overall, id give it a 6/10 for the whole experience

First of all thanks to Jack-jack for giving me the heads up about not having too high standards in terms of service. Also thanks to Ginza management who was waiting at the back door asking for feedback - it was a nice touch and it shows you care about your customers.

Before I go any further, I think what made me only give it a 6/10 was

1. I am a spoilt punter who regularly go overseas like Japanese soapies, Chinese KTVs, Macau saunas, Thailand everything, Indonesian massage parlors so my expectations were high and I (fairly or unfairly) compare it to past experiences outside of Sydney.
    2. I frequent MILF shops around Sydney who give it extra in terms of service and a whole lot of PSE
    3. My expectation was extremely high for looks as other punters on other forums consistently rated her 9/10.

Looks - I would give her a 7/10 for face. She has a nice skinny body and very tall but I think if you compare her to Chen Hong the actress (which is in her description) she is way lower in terms of looks. While she was riding me cowgirl, she actually reminded me a mix of chen hong and this girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAdBsxvx9EM

I would rate the real Chen Hong the actress as 9/10, this youtube girl as 5/10 - Chance would be somewhere in the middle, so hence why I give her a 7. Also in terms of age I would say she is late 20s to early 30s and her voice gives it away.

Service 5/10: I guess she did everything in the description: BBBJ, DFK, DATY, CFS but she didn't seem to be into it. Zero eye contact and when I tried to compliment her she wouldn't try to initiate a conversation. While she was in missionary and cowgirl, there was the glancing at the clock which kind of put me off (about 5-6 times).

I cant say she did anything wrong either I think she just has a introverted personality or just inexperienced as she did give me a chocolate and a bottle of water at the end.

Usually i vibe quite well with Chinese girls. Last few sessions with other girls for example:
    Ginza Empire VC Dior: "Ive had over 1000 cocks and you are the one of the best"
    67 Villawood Girl: "Wow, you look like a kpop superstar, can I have your wechat?"
    Natalie @ Sakura Smithfield: "Handsome boy, I drink all your cum today"

Are these girls only saying this to make me feel good as a customer? Of course, they probably say it to all their customers, but they do make you feel valued and want to come back. Unfortunately I can't say the same about Chance.

Feeling unsatisfied, ended up going to 327A Riverwood and had another 1hr session with Nicky which was quite nice.
    Thanks for the the review. Was thinking of booking Chance because of the reviews on her looks or a repeat visit with Alia cause I had such a good time with her. Glad I saw this before booking! Saved me some money so much appreciated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwangg View Post
    Thanks for the the review. Was thinking of booking Chance because of the reviews on her looks or a repeat visit with Alia cause I had such a good time with her. Glad I saw this before booking! Saved me some money so much appreciated
    Yea the boss recommended me Alia for next time too while I was leaving

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast