Thread: Ranking of the Brothels in Sydney?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ranking of the Brothels in Sydney?

I have pretty much exclusively went to 42 Nightshade Gladesville other than some really low quality places further out west that I probably will never touch again.

It seems most people frequent the two Ginza or N5M. At Nightshade, I mostly walk in and see what girls I like the appearance of and also do a bit of research if there's good or bad reviews or not. I'm wondering in terms of value and quality, are the other brothels consistently better in terms of service, rooms etc? As some times obviously there are bad punts at 42G but that is just a consequence of how I'm approaching it.

Also I don't prefer C girls as I can speak mandarin and they tend to have an attitude. Thai, J or V girls have been the best for me.

How would you rank the top brothels in Sydney - with assumption being the two Ginza, Nightshade and N5M?

Also a bonus question: I go to 2 Pope as my preferred massage spot, with 108 Mirage sometimes if I want nuru (although the service can be very inconsistent, finding good girls is expensive). I like the value of 2 Pope ($75 hr +50-150 for extras), is there anything similar for CBD/City? Everything seems more expensive which obv could be due to rent).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When it comes to Asian brothels Ginza leads the pack, I think closely followed by 42G/N5M. I’ve also had great experiences at Sakura in Surry Hills before who seem to have a lot of girls in there.

Don’t do many cauc shops but it seems Liaisons and Stilletto rule the roost

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    When it comes to Asian brothels Ginza leads the pack, I think closely followed by 42G/N5M. I’ve also had great experiences at Sakura in Surry Hills before who seem to have a lot of girls in there.

Don’t do many cauc shops but it seems Liaisons and Stilletto rule the roost
    And this would be Empire and not Club right? I hear that their rooms are tiny in comparison to 42G?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There’s always a quest for better but if you’ve found a good place and you’re happy then stick with it. No need to change is there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree, it takes a while to find a new place after you have already invested time and money into somewhere. Consistency is key, when you have a bit extra, then you can be experimental. Cost of living though, stick to what you know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    12 cotham , the times I have been there. It felt like a brothel. Fantastic times. Go try

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    12 cotham , the times I have been there. It felt like a brothel. Fantastic times. Go try
    Who would you recommend to see bro?