Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beards

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Beards

I have recently been away from punting and for no particular reason grew a beard, which I planned to shave off soon .....or maybe not?

My ex wife hated it for numerous reasons when I last had a beard many years ago.

Just wondering if those of you bearded punting genre have had any issues with WLs and how they reacted to your bearded face .... thinking particularly of DATY and DFK??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had a few comment they don't really like it because they find it a bit scratchy. Not to they point where they say no to anything but they mention it when I ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn’t know what WL’s think but in general, I have heard women say beards are sexy as they make a man look more masculine, whereas others are dead against it. Beards are kind of on trend at the moment. I don’t have a beard as it would be too patchy and doesn’t look great on me.

At the end of the day, if you enjoy having a beard, just go for it.

Conversation Starter

It enables you to have the following conversation:
    "Yes, I have. Same same you."
    "No, I no have."
    "Yes, mine upstairs, yours downstairs."
    Either they laugh, or say, "No, SEE, no have."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep one of my chat messenger pics showed the same pic as my av and profile.

“Thai girl don’t like man with beard, too dirty” was all I ever heard. So I pulled the pic.

Couldn’t book any punts.

Years later that pic still haunts me. I’m getting that pic shown back to me during chats from them. I even went as far as saying I shaved it all off, even my hairy chest, all gone!

Some still didn’t book any punts.

I learnt my lesson… no beard.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Asian WLs prefer a clean shaven face.
    No beards, no moustache, and especially no 3 day growth (you will not look like George Michael or George Clooney, you will just look like George the Dirty Greek Yeeros Guy)
    They see a beard as a sign of bad hygiene and not looking after yourself.
    And yes I know someone is gonna say "I know an Asian WL that loves beards" or "I have a beard and the WLs love it".
    There are always exceptions, but generally speaking Asian women do not like facial hair.
    So Abracadabra bro if you are planning to start regularly punting at Asian shop again, the beard has got to go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's not only beards but also pubic hair! I asked some asian WLs about it and they prefer clean, no hair, it's easy for them to BBBJ! So I always shave my hair before I see them.

Exception to the Rule

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    No beards, no moustache, and especially no 3 day growth (you will not look like George Michael or George Clooney, you will just look like George the Dirty Greek Yeeros Guy)
    And yes I know someone is gonna say "I know an Asian WL that loves beards" or "I have a beard and the WLs love it".
    There are always exceptions, but generally speaking Asian women do not like facial hair.
    So Abracadabra bro if you are planning to start regularly punting at Asian shop again, the beard has got to go
    Maybe that's true if you're dating (even then, there are exceptions), but in punting, I don't see it. What a girl likes more than a clean-shaven customer is one that is respectful with a good heart, and that does NOT translate as "bigger wallet". Just that you treat her as a person and you're a nice guy. Repeat business helps too. Maybe that just means there are more clean-shaven dickheads to avoid than bearded clients to service. Only problem I've ever had was the girls who braided it...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't mind the bearded clam.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bros, a full-on beard cannot be compared to pubic hair. For example, you can get some of last night's pasta stuck in your beard but that's not likely to happen with your pubic hair cos you don't eat with your dick, do you?

Therein lies the biggest problem with beards. It is the likelihood of getting "leftovers" somewhere in that big ol nest you got under your chin, and bros, that ain't a turn on no matter what way you spin it! Lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Maybe that just means there are more clean-shaven dickheads to avoid than bearded clients to service.
    Hmmm 11Bravo you seem to be a bit riled up about the beard issue. Perhaps you’d like to post comment on my other thread? Some helpful advice just may well go your way. Now that you’ve personally sanctified it I thank you. You’re welcome to contribute.

I’m curious what sort of beard have ye. How you maintain it and is it shaped to suit your head?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    That was my gut feeling as well Rooter.

Shame, I was starting you get attached to it!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never had complaints about my beard but I use oils and balm so it's not a pube beard.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bros, a full-on beard cannot be compared to pubic hair. For example, you can get some of last night's pasta stuck in your beard but that's not likely to happen with your pubic hair cos you don't eat with your dick, do you?

Therein lies the biggest problem with beards. It is the likelihood of getting "leftovers" somewhere in that big ol nest you got under your chin, and bros, that ain't a turn on no matter what way you spin it! Lol...
    Easily avoided by either showering at the shop or at home before with no snack stop on the way, arriving CLEAN and FRESH.

Now in the Lands of LT, where after she arrives, grocery shopping, back home for a home cooked meal, then maybe catch a movie on the tube while sharing a bowl of popcorn, if there's any detritus in the ole beard, it's "My baby, my baby" as she cleans said detritus. The only complaints I've heard are about punters who feel that a shower before sex is not needed; or that water is not required, perfume will suffice; or that deodorant is an unneeded expense. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had 1 girl not allow DATY due to my facial hair. I've also had about 5-6 girls at the same shop compliment it and play with it thoroughly while encouraging DATY.

I keep my beard nice and trimmed so that along with only drinking black coffee probably helps. I can't imagine some patchy neckbeard with milk residue from this morning's coffee in his moustache would be pleasant for the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    It enables you to have the following conversation:
    "Yes, I have. Same same you."
    "No, I no have."
    "Yes, mine upstairs, yours downstairs."
    Either they laugh, or say, "No, SEE, no have."
    Dude wtf that’s my convo from last evening .
    She took my hand and placed it and
    I got “ you feel- me so smooth “

Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Dude wtf that’s my convo from last evening .
    She took my hand and placed it and
    I got “ you feel- me so smooth “
    And, like magic, Me So Horny starts to play on the sound system (obviously dating me).

https://youtu.be/bmSH7PZduYw?si=HLwwZT_AmRxt62kD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am of the bearded, and never had complaints, though I do keep it trimmed to a nice 5mm.

Long enough that it's not stubble, and short enough that I don't look homeless.

A full raging bush, I couldn't achieve. No patience, and it probably wouldn't look that good on me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Long enough that it's not stubble, and short enough that I don't look homeless.
    But the advantages: A tightly packed crowd, you're in a hurry... full beard, pull out a shirttail, muss the hair, quick shuffling along, loud mumbling nonsense... and magically, the crowd parts like the Red Sea, a clear path thru... And you've made it to your booking on time (quick tuck before walking in the door along with a quick comb). QED.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depending on a pineapple

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast