Thread: Maya - Nepal

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maya - Nepal

Person’s Name : Maya

Date of Visit : Numerous occasions over the past two years

Rates : $110 - 45 mins

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ. Body slides available for $50

Overview:

I have been going to this place for the past two years or so. I would say this is my regular, even though the place can do with some considerable improvement and a back entrance would be great. Also, my regular girl here is Maya. I have tried others over the years which I will post in other threads.

Part 1 - Given that I am regular now, Maya is aware of what I need/enjoy. So, my part 1 with Maya is very sensual and soft, a lot of ball teasing, squeezing and touching all over. I opt without oil for part 1 as I enjoy her soft hands. I would say the touching part is about 10mins with the rest of the session mainly focused on touching the little gentleman. It gets to the point where I have to ask her to turn around as I am at the point of no return.

Part 2: as I said, I usually ask for the turn around with about 20mins left. This is the best part of the whole ordeal as it's literally a dick worship until I cum. She would focus on the little guy for the whole 20minutes, to the point where she is in completely control of me. I usually tell her to put more oil so I won't explode- I like waiting until the very last minute to do it.

I have also opted for a body slide a few times, even though I really enjoyed it, I prefer just a normal service. At the end, I cum, she cleans up and everything is sorted.

She is not much of a talker but she is very friendly and accomodating. No kissing but light touching is allowed.

WIR: Yes.

This is my first post so bear with me if there are mistakes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Maya two weeks ago, being one of four I have seen here in the last 5 weeks.
    Maya was more friendly and relaxed than most.
    The only disappointment is that, for a fairly young ML, the boobs are not perky.
    Overall a good experience and WIR - yes

Quote Originally Posted by Aangcyp View Post

Overview:

I have been going to this place for the past two years or so. I would say this is my regular, even though the place can do with some considerable improvement and a back entrance would be great. Also, my regular girl here is Maya. I have tried others over the years which I will post in other threads.

Part 1 - Given that I am regular now, Maya is aware of what I need/enjoy. So, my part 1 with Maya is very sensual and soft, a lot of ball teasing, squeezing and touching all over. I opt without oil for part 1 as I enjoy her soft hands. I would say the touching part is about 10mins with the rest of the session mainly focused on touching the little gentleman. It gets to the point where I have to ask her to turn around as I am at the point of no return.

Part 2: as I said, I usually ask for the turn around with about 20mins left. This is the best part of the whole ordeal as it's literally a dick worship until I cum. She would focus on the little guy for the whole 20minutes, to the point where she is in completely control of me. I usually tell her to put more oil so I won't explode- I like waiting until the very last minute to do it.

I have also opted for a body slide a few times, even though I really enjoyed it, I prefer just a normal service. At the end, I cum, she cleans up and everything is sorted.

She is not much of a talker but she is very friendly and accomodating. No kissing but light touching is allowed.

The girls there are good pity the shop is disgusting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aangcyp View Post

Thanks for sharing intel.
    The rate of $110/45 minutes is massage nhj included right? Additional of $50 is optional tips or compulsory body slide?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have not hear good things about this shop after French girls leaft. So thanks for sharing. Might have to try.

Quote Originally Posted by thomassalvado2 View Post
    Thanks for sharing intel.
    The rate of $110/45 minutes is massage nhj included right? Additional of $50 is optional tips or compulsory body slide?
    Extra pineapple for body slide

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Maya pretty? Also curious about the other two Nepali girls.. Jenny and Nichole if anyone has seen them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mindboggler View Post
    Is Maya pretty? Also curious about the other two Nepali girls.. Jenny and Nichole if anyone has seen them
    I saw Nichole when she first started. Petite, very cute, but very reserved. Would be interesting to go back and see if she's loosened up a bit. 🙂