Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paying my card

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Paying my card

Hey guys is it frowned upon paying by card at shops ? First time I did it seems like the service I got from the lady was pretty crap

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kypr300 View Post
    Hey guys is it frowned upon paying by card at shops ? First time I did it seems like the service I got from the lady was pretty crap
    If you pay by card a wl or ml will look down on you and provide shitty service or possibly even refuse to see you. It's even worse than being an Indian punter.

Cash is king (also non-reportable).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never had a problem with paying by card or payID if I don't have cash on me- service has been exactly the same. There will be a surcharge though so keep that in mind

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You pay the receptionist. The girl has no idea if you paid by card or cash and she doesn't care.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not all businesses can run “cash only”. They would hide 90% of cash transactions anyway. If they arnt happy with card then walk

I’ll always pay the ML cash though. It’s not traceable from both sides like mentioned above

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You pay the receptionist. The girl has no idea if you paid by card or cash and she doesn't care.
    The receptionist might have secretly messaged the girl “card payment John incoming. Give him hell…”

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The receptionist might have secretly messaged the girl “card payment John incoming. Give him hell…”
    “He tapped card, give him some teeth”

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shops tend to add a disproportionately fat fee for EFTPOS/Credit Cards because who the fuck are you going to complain to?

I like cash, it's like neither of us was ever there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Perhaps you weren’t there and where is there?

Maybe you were dreaming. Which decade did you punt? Only you know the truth, what currency did you use? It wasn’t pounds, shillings and pence was it? You can count, that’s a good thing. Enquiring minds need to know… everything.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I pay at reception for massage fee then cash in room for extras. I get regular massages for my "tight and dodgy back and neck" so that charge is legit and it saves cash for extras. I didn't think they would think less of me for that

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Shops tend to add a disproportionately fat fee for EFTPOS/Credit Cards because who the fuck are you going to complain to?

EXACTLY.

Who would ever use a CC? What's going to show up on the statement? If you can't afford cash, then stay home. And if you just don't have any on you - just ask the girl or the shop... they'll know EXACTLY where an ATM is. And best to have exact change - she's not a bank...

And you won't have to worry about your card being skimmed...

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    I pay at reception for massage fee then cash in room for extras. I get regular massages for my "tight and dodgy back and neck" so that charge is legit and it saves cash for extras. I didn't think they would think less of me for that
    They WON'T and DON'T.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As already said - cash is King!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    In a lot of smaller shops, I've usually negotiated the time and paid the girl direct. So no card, just cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could try swiping your card in the room but the girl probably won’t appreciate it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I pretty much always pay by card, never carry cash or my debit card to even get cash out. It shows on the statement as something random venue. After doing the deed I ask the massage lady if PayID is okay and I haven’t gotten a no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better use cash, less costy and more privacy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wonder if any of the girls would accept cryptocurrency?

But as with everyone else…paying with cash is just like a tree falling in a forest when nobody is around…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Who would ever use a CC? What's going to show up on the statement? If you can't afford cash, then stay home.
    Sometimes you’re already bringing in several thousand and halfway through want to extend the fun time or get more girls. What then? I see a benefit in having debit cards as back up.

Who cares about statements? Let’s see… guys in a relationship who are cheating.

Be a man and say FTW to your girlfriends and wives. If you’re seeking sex elsewhere your relationship is already over!

Be honest with yourselves.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Platinum CC with points is convenient if you don't have anyone watching your statement (like a partner) and don't mind the surcharges. I found out that it is possible to pay with Afterpay or Zip using the app as you can generate a one-off debit card and tap using your phone. But of course paying with cash is better, no trace and zero surcharge. I reckon more shops should have an ATMx teller rather than NextATM or rediATM in their premises, it accepts cards from most banking institutions and doesn't charge ATM fees for those accepted cards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast