Nationality: Japanese
Rates: $320/1hr
Date of visit: 14/05/2024
Establishment: Ginza Club
https://mail.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3623
Services Provided This Session: BBBJ, DFK, Shower Together, 69
Size/shape: A Cup 167cm

The Lady:
Tall, Slim, Leggy, with a beautiful face (model-like figure). She constantly has a bright smile on her, which is lovely to see. Long black hair. Smooth, soft white skin. Laser smooth private area. Able to have basic conversations in English.

The main part:
Love her constant eye contact during shower BJ. Almost blew my load mid-way through when she said can CIM if you want.
When we got to the bed, her cat bath though was a little longer than what I would like usually, but the way she executed it, didn't make you feel like it was going on for too long. Then came the BBBJ which she clearly enjoys giving, nice soft technique. The constant eye contact was incredible. I asked her to flip around as I wanted a taste of her pussy, and boy, it didn't disappoint. Linon got wet very quickly and with minimal FOAM.
Sex in multiple positions before finishing off with doggie. Both of us were exhausted. Ended up cuddling for about 5 mins before the buzzer went off.

Value for money:
Absolutely. Linon is not only friendly but is very willing to please the customer. Great GFE.