Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Girlfriend rental (for real this time)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    I haven't been recruiting actively, only on 1 channel as I have other things going on and not ready to take on too many girls yet.

on another note, got a new girl starting, she's hot according to many guys: Amber, 22yo girl

she's open minded which means opens to DFK and sex depending on the guy and chemistry. Don't expect free sex, tip is expected.
    Amber is very fuckable

Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Amber is very fuckable
    Yes she is. She looks hot as fuck. The whole rent a girlfriend thing is good idea especially for fellow brothers who want to build up confidence with chatting to girls. I'll admit it. I was shocking with talking to girls about 20 years ago but over time, I've built confidence in talking to all sorts of woman weather they are ugly as fuck or drop dead gorgeous (Chinese girls especially).

Again, this Amber girl looks very attractive. I might even try this rent a girlfriend thing just to meet new people. Would be good to take a break from punting and just sit down, have a conversation and chillout. If it leads to sex, tip would be fine lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    thanks guys for all the input. this forum has led me to meet some friends over the years.

I've had some members reaching out to me and have/will meet some and we've decided to try some collaboration.

Regarding the business, it's not the efficient process that I'm worried about. Technical issues are rarely a problem.

- Cash payment can be fixed by changing to credit card payment/online payment.
    - Booking management can be fixed by using a CRM system which I've already built one and ready to use.
    - Manual booking can be changed to online booking if needed such as using Calendly.

I deliberately hand-connect the girls and customers because the founder must be there at the start to see the problems and better understand how to fix them, and to see how much demand there is, why customers churned, etc.

I spent years reading Y Combinator, Paul Graham advice on the early stages of startups. "Do things that don't scale", and "you'd better have 100 customers who really love you than have 1000 customers who sort of like you". This has been the mantra that Paul / Y Combinator recommended which I take to heart. It's important to do things manually at the start before using any processes or automation. I've seen this and done this before for another business hence I didn't put any systems in place yet.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The most important question is, “What is the unique advantage of your new venture compared to well established sites like seeking.com?”

With seeking.com it is possible to connect with many girls and offer to have an initial M&G (meet and greet) coffee date and pay them the $90 hourly rate you have advertised.

When starting any new business, your success will depend on how you will fill a gap or how you will beat or take away a market share from the established operators.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    The most important question is, “What is the unique advantage of your new venture compared to well established sites like seeking.com?”

With seeking.com it is possible to connect with many girls and offer to have an initial M&G (meet and greet) coffee date and pay them the $90 hourly rate you have advertised.

When starting any new business, your success will depend on how you will fill a gap or how you will beat or take away a market share from the established operators.
    Sites like Seeking have prohibitive entry costs - exorbitant fees for membership and to message girls.

I prefer what our fellow punter has done much more, the only thing is he needs to automate it a bit to take the workload off himself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds expensive to me. You hire them and may not have sex so $90 hourly rate and then if they agree to sex, you have to pay more.
    You will end up paying lot more. Instead go to ginza or m5 and guaranteed sex twice with everything for $300
    We want to fuck and have bbbj cim daty etc. who wants to talk spending money ? You can have a regular gf for talking and watching movie 😁

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Sounds expensive to me. You hire them and may not have sex so $90 hourly rate and then if they agree to sex, you have to pay more.
    You will end up paying lot more. Instead go to ginza or m5 and guaranteed sex twice with everything for $300
    We want to fuck and have bbbj cim daty etc. who wants to talk spending money ? You can have a regular gf for talking and watching movie 😁
    I agree and see your points, can be ended up paying lot more. For some people who don't have a GF may want to also spend time outside and feel some GFE I guess. You can get full service at those places but talking and spending time outdoors with a friendly girl can give you some kind of excitement (of course for people willing to pay same money for no sex)

Expensive?
    A girl at Kyoto tried selling me a sob story about how she's worked non stop for 6 months and never been taken out to a restaurant in Sydney.
    Asked me to book her for 2 hours ($320 per hour), then instead of sex. She wanted me to take her out to a nice restaurant within those 2 hours.
    I said sorry I can't make it.
    Now that would have been an expensive night with no sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Expensive?
    A girl at Kyoto tried selling me a sob story about how she's worked non stop for 6 months and never been taken out to a restaurant in Sydney.
    Asked me to book her for 2 hours ($320 per hour), then instead of sex. She wanted me to take her out to a nice restaurant within those 2 hours.
    Glad you didn’t do it riff. Same thing happened at Gina for me. We had sex but wanted to do private. I said no and left.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Expensive?

A sob story that you still have to pay for. LOL. These w/l's make me laugh sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Expensive?
    Worst sob story I’ve heard recently is a SW with a quarter of a mil of debts. As if I’m going to bring her life into line. What was she expecting to give in return, her soul?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234