Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this girl asking for a visa?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Is this girl asking for a visa?

Been seeing a WL regularly for a few months now. She's told me several times she's worried about what to do because her visa ends soon. She said she wants to stay here but is also open to going to other countries.

Not really sure what to say, but does it sound like she wants a partner visa?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds as though she is just telling you what is happening. I am sure that it if you were to indulge, she wouldn’t object. But unless she has been explicit in asking you to help her with a partner visa, you are probably being a bit paranoid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unless she outright tells you. Then no she's just letting you know about her situation.
    What you want to do with that information is up to you..
    I've been asking outright about partner visa but I declined and now she married someone else (gay guy).

Partner visa is harder to get now. Not only is the fee almost $9k excluding agent fees. They don't even consider your application until 2 years after you apply. You have to show proof of relationship for all this time, especially finances.
    You only get 2 goes.
    They have made it harder for students as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Partner visa is harder to get now. Not only is the fee almost $9k excluding agent fees. They don't even consider your application until 2 years after you apply. You have to show proof of relationship for all this time, especially finances.
    You only get 2 goes.
    They have made it harder for students as well.
    When you say partner do you mean marriage?

I’ve had one asking to get married. She has 18 months left on her visa. I’d say she doesn’t make it time wise, correct?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    When you say partner do you mean marriage?

I’ve had one asking to get married. She has 18 months left on her visa. I’d say she doesn’t make it time wise, correct?
    You don't need to be married to get a partner visa, just need to be in a de facto relationship.

Probably better odds to be married.
    They require living together for at least 12 months.
    You can get around this by registering the relationship. It's not marriage, more like commited defacto.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy cow, if only my sister was here. We would smile together

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Registering a relationship. Ok thx I’ve messaged her but she’ll need her friend to explain this as her messages only run to five words at a time.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother trying to assist. At present she’s given me the cold shoulder because I didn’t suck up to her today. That or she’s dating someone else tonight.

I don’t really care as I’m doing the same. She’s almost become a lost cause. If she cannot be bothered to read my messages then it’s her fault for failing.

When someone tells you they are smart I disregard what they just said. “I smart, I beautiful, all the guys want to fuck me” etc. of course she is… that’s why she isn’t stitched up yet.

Thx guys for the input.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, years of dealing with women and a dirvoced myself. What I have learnt is that when a girl is complaining, all you have to do is listen and have sympathy. Thats it. Dont give solutions or get involved into it. More problems will come to you. Especially in your case, if she is telling you, she is telling tons of other guys too. Let her deal with her shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey! my ML wanted a PR too so i asked for $$ i think she will offer 50k. Any takers for 50k ? free punt until PR is approved

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    Mate, years of dealing with women and a dirvoced myself. What I have learnt is that when a girl is complaining, all you have to do is listen and have sympathy. Thats it. Dont give solutions or get involved into it. More problems will come to you. Especially in your case, if she is telling you, she is telling tons of other guys too. Let her deal with her shit.
    Very true. Women like to talk about shit. It's therapy for them. That's why they outlive us.
    Men bottle it all up, act tough and then die of stress related diseases.
    Just pretend you are listening. Every now and then just nod or grunt or say "yeah" or "hmmm" or "really?" and they will think you are a great listener such an amazing guy. Then fuck them and bust a nut.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    Holy cow, if only my sister was here. We would smile together
    If your sister was a cow it’d be a mooving moment. Your post is udder rubbish and I won’t regurgitate your cud any further.

Getting back to women, why bother? There’s plenty around, no need to take ownership or be owned is there?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A friend of mine got married to a C girl a few years ago. She had to go back home for 6 months to apply for PR visa. Does this still apply?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    True. But at least we're considerate enough not to bore the fuck out of everyone else. :P

Every now and then just nod or say "yeah" or "hmmm" or "really?" and they will think you are a great listener such an amazing guy. Then fuck them and bust a nut.
    Men talk to women so they can fuck them. Women fuck men so that they can talk to them.

Works for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Very true. Women like to talk about shit. It's therapy for them. That's why they outlive us.
    Just pretend you are listening. Every now and then just nod or say "yeah" or "hmmm" or "really?" and they will think you are a great listener such an amazing guy. Then fuck them and bust a nut.
    Well, some of that stress comes from having to listen to all the shit coming from the women...

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A friend of mine got married to a C girl a few years ago. She had to go back home for 6 months to apply for PR visa. Does this still apply?
    Maybe they didn't apply for the onshore visa in time. In these cases the applicant needs to apply offshore. They can only enter Australia when the temporary visa is granted. This can take years, especially now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's got your mobile number and you two have an arrangement, maybe seeing each other outside of the shop right?

Maybe I'm overthinking but if I was you I'd stop seeing her, don't want to get trapped. Pregnant WL is really one way to fuck your life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    there is a difference right with de facto or marriage visa for PR?

I would agree de facto would be hard as there is no string attached that will wait long period, where as applying for PR after marriage is faster process?

Anyone how long is the process for marrigage PR visa?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast