Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C Love (a loving bbbj)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Thanks for the info, bro!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nice, make her put in work, excellent shift.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Loose can confirm - fixable by certain positions. Have had her over 3 one hour sessions, with each one I had to end in a spoon position bending her legs up to chest in order to squeeze her up and I could fuck to cum.
    Leggy - just OK. Not model like long legs, not short either just standard Asian girl build . Other points on body- Slim with slightly saggy C to D natural. Got an ass. Not delicious but still better than flat asses you can find on many C girls.
    I like her face and enjoys the dfk with this gal .
    She's a good fuck. With obvious flaws like loose pussy or not willing to go a min over to finish 2nd round or no 3rd round..
    damn thats annoying bro that she wont do extra for u despite seeing her on repeats.... so you mean the first buzzer went off and she gave up or 2nd buzzer she gave up?
    usually girls that are horny or give gfe or click with you dont care about the buzzer even say no rush when ur changing and her the 2nd/3rd buzzer but im like nah i dont want to get told off by receeption or u in trouble'

but the worst blue balls is in the middle of 2nd shot or as you about to finish first buzzer goes off and its like their body turns to stone and looks at clock or their phone its like waiting for you to decide what to do next and if they agree

obviously we wanna quickly finish before 2nd buzzer and not get blue balls right. sigh ymmv this is when service queens like micha and rebecca and dior dont have to worry they work even harder or ask u what you like to get you across the line! Lmaooo ginza trump cards

i agree boobs were bit saggy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw C Farley at Ginza empire earlier in the week can compare she is C Love

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes. Also verified by the Chinese forums (using Google Translate lol) - she changed her name to Farley for some reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12