Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Place in the World for Punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Prague, Brussels, Amsterdam, HK and of course Thailand

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If money is no problem then its Dubai but you have to be very discreet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the variety here in Sydney is pretty great, even if not as cheap as some places overseas...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sydney has it good. Just go interstate to Melbourne, Brisbane or Canberra to realise how good it is in Sydney. Jerk-off, BJ or sex in a massage shop is still a criminal offence in Queensland! Feels like 1950s

Quote Originally Posted by cn6666 View Post
    If money is no problem then its Dubai but you have to be very discreet
    DXB in the aughts... CITYS - Cyclone, Imperial, TGIT, York, Seaview - all bars with WG's. LT was all night. Girls from all over the world - Russian, Eastern European, 'Stani's, PRC, Philipina...

Yes, more expensive, but salaries higher...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Wherever you are, if you are in bed with a young sexy horny girl that's the best place in the world for punting. Just be in the moment. Enjoy!
    Correct on that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Correct on that!
    A good root is a good root wherever you are and a dud root is a dud root wherever you are too...

What matters most is the moment...everything else is relativity

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The immigration program of 100 000 new arrivals at the minimum, will cause untold problems, but will no doubt make the Sydney massage scene very interesting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    The immigration program of 100 000 new arrivals at the minimum, will cause untold problems, but will no doubt make the Sydney massage scene very interesting
    fresh exotic imported punani...

Interestingly...how come we dont have many Africans on the punting scene here? U get some really beautiful ones over in Europe...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    fresh exotic imported punani...

Interestingly...how come we dont have many Africans on the punting scene here? U get some really beautiful ones over in Europe...

Had a half-Japanese, half-Nigerian in 42G about a month ago. She's young, slim and pretty. She hasn't appeared on roster for a while now, maybe she's tired with the WL gig.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Had a half-Japanese, half-Nigerian in 42G about a month ago. She's young, slim and pretty. She hasn't appeared on roster for a while now, maybe she's tired with the WL gig.
    That's so rare. Wish there were more out there...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm not an immigration Expert, but more countries are declined than accepted for immigration by Australia. Nigerian citizens for example would probably need to be sponsored by an Australian company to be accepted. They are at high risk of overstaying their visa. Would you want to return to live in Africa?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I'm not an immigration Expert, but more countries are declined than accepted for immigration by Australia. Nigerian citizens for example would probably need to be sponsored by an Australian company to be accepted. They are at high risk of overstaying their visa. Would you want to return to live in Africa?
    You must be referring to my post but forgot to quote. I thought she was full Nigerian at first but it seems that she's actually half-Japanese. When her phone alarm rang all the fonts were in Japanese. And she had a full on Japanese accent when she spoke English. It was weird because I've never met half-African Japanese people before.

In answering your question, Nigerian citizens are finding it harder to come to Australia as students. I don't think many would be able to afford flight tickets let alone visas and bank balances to convince the Australian govt to grant them student visas.

And I haven't exchanged contacts with that girl. She's too young for me even though she does look pretty. Many of these young girls don't care about love, they only care about money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://youtu.be/ptK_BMv5_RY?feature=shared

Now this is amazing...

Hopefully the WL you saw reappears one day. I similarly once had a Tamil girl, and boy was she attractive...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She's a Japanese blasian

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    https://youtu.be/ptK_BMv5_RY?feature=shared

Now this is amazing...

Hopefully the WL you saw reappears one day. I similarly once had a Tamil girl, and boy was she attractive...

Not all Tamil girls are attractive. When I lived in Malaysia and Singapore long ago, there wasn't many that I would've dated tbh.

I had many opportunities to see the WL again, unfortunately she just wasn't who I was after. I have a crush that I'm waiting for.
    Last edited by JohnJones; 12-11-2023 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Additional notes

Banned
    Sydney. Well at present it is.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any tips on where to go in Amsterdam?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    To me, the best thing about punting in Sydney is the variety of girls that we can get here. The price is not the best but not the worst either. Quality is also middling. But by God do we get variety. Particularly if you love Asians. This place is great for variety of Asian girls because of the proximity to Asia.

Other good places are Singapore, Macao (and to a certain extent, HK), Indonesia and Malaysia (last 2, only when there isn't a crackdown happening). All these places have heaps of variety because they are also "melting pots", with lots of different ethnicities in their populations or just have lots of visitors going there.
    Way back when, Beach Club, KL, a true smorgasbord for Asians, and the Beach Club was one of those places you just had to see (like The Cyclone in DXB). For both, RIP, only the memories remain.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As with many things in life....follow the money.

The best punting place in Asia, at least precovid was Macau.

Model quality girls from all over Asia, but it wasnt cheap. The reason why they work there is because high rollers who end up winning a few hundred ks or mil would easy drop a few grand on a girl.

If we are taking price into account - so far its Vietnam post covid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast