Thread: Can't remember a 'shop' I visited pre-covid, would love some help.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Can't remember a 'shop' I visited pre-covid, would love some help.

Hey lads, hoping someone can help jar my memory. I visited a shop that was basically in a residential house. I was driving by to view a house and saw a sign or something that got my attention. I ended up doubling back and going there post-inspection. I walked up the driveway and the entry was on the side of the house. Had a great late 20's Thai girl there. It wasn't inner west, but more like Enfield/Strathfield area maybe?

So many punts over the past 5 years, but I have been thinking about this one a lot recently and would love to go give them a visit again. Already scoured my domain/real estate to check the places I visited to see if I could find it but I can't!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    hahaha, man you punt too much, but I like the cut of your jib.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think you might be remebering 304 hume highway Enfield there were a couple of nice thai girls operating out of there but it was well before COVID

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't say you're wrong, I'd reckon in 5 years averaging a little over 1 punt a week I'm near 300 punts in that time, so yeah...

send help.

Maybe Morgan Street Beverly Hills? I have only been once and it was a fair while ago, but it fits your description.

waynek
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Maybe Morgan Street Beverly Hills? I have only been once and it was a fair while ago, but it fits your description.

waynek
    Nah appreciate the response, but I don't believe that's the shop. Do they still operate, looks like it could be a fun punt.

90% sure I entered on the right hand side of the building, and don't recall a bus stop out front. There was definitely a small sign showing it was a massage place, but I swear it was Thai massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post

waynek
    Nah that's a chinese MILF joint and the entrance is on the left, there used to be a Thai place operating out of Croydon Park it was a house on the corner of Burwood Rd and Georges River Rd....chicks were FOTB and rubbers were optional.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think it’s Burwood I forget the Asian MILF she worked whike Mimi was in Burwood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Nah that's a chinese MILF joint and the entrance is on the left, there used to be a Thai place operating out of Croydon Park it was a house on the corner of Burwood Rd and Georges River Rd....chicks were FOTB and rubbers were optional.
    Holy shit, I’m 99% sure this was the place. Do you know the address, or if they’re still operating?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe the lower end of Sussex and york streets, precovid had few false ends