Thread: south western Sydney odyssey gets chaotic in Minto

Senior Member(無間使者)

south western Sydney odyssey gets chaotic in Minto

Person's Name: Ayliah (?)(At least that what it sounded like each time I asked)

Establishment : Minto Massage

Address: shop 8/10 Redfern Rd, Minto NSW 2566

Day/Month/Year of Visit : Wednesday May 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: https://g.co/kgs/Grs1Tko

Phone : 0426 636 788

Hours of Business : 10.00 am – 7.00 pm

Rates : 30 mins - $50
    45 mins - $55
    60 mins - $75

Extras Cost: “suck and fuck” - $80

Services Provided This Session : NHJ, B2B, FIV, LFK, CBJ, pussy slide, FS

Size/shape : slim mature Asian, 5’2”, 34C Cup, size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : if it wasn’t for the chaos of the place, I could’ve relaxed into it and it would’ve been fun.

WIR? – It is an assured part 3 with Asian MILFS; but so are so many other places. Unless you’re a local, I wouldn’t bother.

Well for those of you that have read my posts, it would be apparent that the successes and fails are evenly balanced in my southwestern Sydney odyssey. But that was expected when I embarked upon it; it is less about having as many good experiences as possible, than it is more about finding those diamonds in the rough. So far, I could only claim to have really enjoyed Cherry at Minto Wellbeing Massage, and Angelina at Lily’s Health Massage Centre; with Emily at Regents Park Massage Therapy mentioned in dispatches. The balance has been more about TOFTT. Glenfield, Macquarie Fields and Chester Hill were definitely disappointments. And today ended up being TOFTT.

So, work and life found me in the Campbelltown area, and I resolved to explore Minto’s 2 further shops. Both are on Redfern Street, and both are accessed in the arcade that has the pharmacy inside. The one to the east (on right with street at back) has a further side entrance to the right of the building. I decided to try the one just past the pharmacy on the left inside the arcade. It had that appealing dodginess about it that excites me. The entrance is towards the rear of the arcade which also leads onto the back lane that takes you to the carpark behind the Tavern. Plenty of parking. I walked in and was met by a mature uniformed Asian milf with her zippered front undone sufficiently for me to realise she wasn’t only there to greet customers. She showed me to a room as another punter was exiting uttering: “yes please you come in here” as the other bloke was trying to squeeze ut the same door I was being pushed through. This place immediately had the feel of “get ‘em in and get ‘em out”. But I thought that this is punting and see what comes. Other than the cloth covered bedside lamp in the corner, there was little to no light in this room, and it took me a moment for my eyes to adjust.

Ayliah closes the door behind here and asks me how long I would like, and I told her 45 minutes. Prics are on the usual A4 page on the wall. I gave her a granny smith and she said she would come back with the change. At this point, I observe that it is always advantageous to have the full range of denominations of Australian currency with you. That way I just don’t have to worry about what change if any I will receive. Alas, on this occasion, I only had pineapples and Granny Smiths. She also asked me if I wanted other extras and I said “yes”. She said “you pay me more later” and disappeared with my granny. I was invited to disrobe and lie on the bed.

Ayliah subsequently, returned with some change, which was one lobster short. I asked her about the amount for the time, and she acknowledged that she owed me $20 and that she would get it later. It was going to be one of those sessions where at some point in time there is that feigned rush, the faux confusion, or at worst the pretend to not understand where your outstanding change never sees the light of day. But ultimately it is 5 coffees, or 2 bahn mi. So, meh.

Ayliah commenced a reasonable part one. It was pleasant enough but didn’t have any real skills involved. Essentially, she was rubbing me with oil repeatedly, with the occasional sliding of the hand down my natal cleft, like she was basting poultry. What was disconcerting in the first 30 mins was the combination of post lunch burping and belching, and the constant interruptions from other WLs calling out questions, or new customers arriving. Ayliah was clearly the boss lady: her English was better than the others, they call out to her from other rooms in Cantonese, she goes out to answer them, leaving the room in the process. Every time the doorbell rang, she’d disappear: no apologies, no excusing … just walk out mid rub. Then she’d return and continue as if there never was an interruption. On this day, this place was busy and she left the room on at least 5 occasions. It was sort of funny after three as I kept getting hard and then she’d disappear, and I’d deflate. I didn’t particularly in mind, as it was a pleasant way to spend the afternoon if not a little comical. At about the 30-minute mark, I was invited to turn over and Ayliah asked me if I would like to “suck and fuck”. This was the up sell. She what quite perseverative: “yeah, suck and fuck. I do (motioning grabbing hips and pumping back and forth)” over and over. It was all quite amusing for its theatrics. I said “sure” and she asked for money upfront. Given that she owed me $45 of which I only had 25 I offered her another 50 in the hope that I could get back something. She of course disappeared with the money and came back with the change. I didn’t really care. I was essentially getting parts 1, 2 and three $150.

Ayliah takes the cash, disappears and returns. I’m sitting on side of bed, legs dangling, and she comes in and disrobes. The zip up front dress is always a bit of a turn on for me. And if done slowly can tip me over the edge. No so for Ayliah. It was about getting the job done. The zip got whipped down; the granny panties and sprots top combination was perhaps best not seen. Her body was good for a 40+ and she had firmish breast, with a birth mark or bruise (hard to determine in the dark) on her left breast. She stands in front and lets me slide my hands around. She good natured about it and grabs the dom and applies with her mouth whilst squatting in front. I ask her to lie on the bed and she continues to suck as I stand at her side, and she rolls on her side to allow access all parts. The continues for 5 – 10 mins before moving to FS. She’s tight! I was surprised. I was thinking it was going to be like throwing a sausage up a hallway. But although I felt engorged, it took some determination to get in. I pumped away for 5 mins in mish, then moved to side saddle. Then, in the middle, when I’m getting close to finishing, the door bell rings and she asks to be excused … wtf! I say “really?” and she says: “I come back, we spend more tome doing fuck. You see.”. By this point, I didn’t really care anymore. I was thinking more a but how I’d write this review. So I just lay there as she put on her zip up dress and disappeared out the door. 5 mins later she’s back saying “only 5 mins left. I finish you. Sorry no cum. Sorry. Very busy”. She then attempted a very oily HE. I said “don’t worry”. Smiled, got up and got dressed.

Ayliah disappears and returns with complimentary bottle of water. No change. No lobster. Hugs exchanged and off to another room she races. I stride out into the rear carpark and wonder at the wisdom of trying Minto Wellbeing Massage … or just chalk it down to experience and go home and bang the Mrs. I gave the wallet a rest and went back to work.

I’m challenged by the idea of trying the other Minto premises.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love the way you coin a phrase Jumper:
    " that appealing dodginess"
    " like throwing a sausage down a hallway"

Telling it like it is thanks mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At the shop you went to I highly recommend Linda who works Tues, Thurs and Fri. She’s a lovely, friendly Chinese lady about 32. Slim with a set of nice Bs. Only supplies B2B and NHJ for an additional pineapple. She’s very popular so best to book. I’ve been in an hour session with her and she had 3 walk-ins looking to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good to know for other lads and if I find myself in the wilds of Minto again.