Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best is yet to come ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The best is yet to come ?

I've often wondered about individuals who make reviewing their profession, constantly seeking the best in which ever field they are an expert in. How do they determine when they've truly found the best? Or is it for them what’s simply the best option available at that moment in time?

So bringing back this to punting, is there a particular punt that you have had in your lifetime that you will always go back and reminisce and say that’s the best I have ever and can never be topped or is it just the case of the next punt is or might be my best one ever ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sibon.... warwick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Adas dumplings....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    Adas dumplings....
    Please don't fill this thread with gibberish like the other one. I'm actually interested in what people have to say on this topic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Please don't fill this thread with gibberish like the other one. I'm actually interested in what people have to say on this topic
    Agree, where’s the mods? Someone boot this fuckwit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dhall View Post
    I've often wondered about individuals who make reviewing their profession, constantly seeking the best in which ever field they are an expert in. How do they determine when they've truly found the best? Or is it for them what’s simply the best option available at that moment in time?

So bringing back this to punting, is there a particular punt that you have had in your lifetime that you will always go back and reminisce and say that’s the best I have ever and can never be topped or is it just the case of the next punt is or might be my best one ever ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really enjoyed J Anna from 42G, K Rebecca from Ginza, No5m Lan. As you said, the best is yet to come. Looking to try J Ice from Ginza and a J threesome :3

Quote Originally Posted by dhall View Post
    For me, there is no single best. I've been fortunate enough to have a number over the decades in various climes that will always bring back fond memories and are truly unforgetable. For me, it comes down to personality, regulars I got to know, spent time with. That's the disadvantage of the Sydney MO, hourly. I always preferred the LT, all night, where you could enjoy all the aspects of their company.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How u come dhall

I would have to say Linda from 244 Paddington back in the day. Had a heap of great sessions with her especially on those massage beds in the shower. DATY and 69 was one of the best combos. Her ass was so firm and round.

Another would be with a Chinese WL who worked at a shop in Rockdale. Booked her once for 4 hours and god it was good. Sad because both WL's have since left the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in a blowjob joint in Asia - the girl was in her mid 20s and looked quite pretty. She made me cum with a blowjob within 5 minutes. After I blew in her mouth, she did not stop. My dick went from soft back to hard again without ever leaving her mouth. She continued to suck and still did not stop. After another 5 minutes, I blew in her mouth again. And she still did not stop. Again, my dick magically went hard from her technique and finally came again for a third time.

3 shots - all of this within 30 minutes of continuous sucking. Even the best PSE stars in Sydney can barely make me cum twice in 1 hour. All of this for less than $30.

This was close to 10 years ago. I think I will look upon this experience even on my deathbed as over 1000 punts later, nothing has come close.

Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    I was in a blowjob joint in Asia - the girl was in her mid 20s and looked quite pretty. She made me cum with a blowjob within 5 minutes. After I blew in her mouth, she did not stop. My dick went from soft back to hard again without ever leaving her mouth. She continued to suck and still did not stop. After another 5 minutes, I blew in her mouth again. And she still did not stop. Again, my dick magically went hard from her technique and finally came again for a third time.

3 shots - all of this within 30 minutes of continuous sucking. Even the best PSE stars in Sydney can barely make me cum twice in 1 hour. All of this for less than $30.

This was close to 10 years ago. I think I will look upon this experience even on my deathbed as over 1000 punts later, nothing has come close.
    Happened to me the other week at Smithfield Asians 72. The WL Sugar who I reviewed a few months back was doing BBBJ and after a good 5 - 10 minutes of sucking with a bit of mouth fucking, I blew in her mouth. She did not stop until I told her too then went to the sink and spat out my jizz.

But damn bro, to blow 3 times from BBBJ is crazy. Says a lot about her technique.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sounds like some kind of record Bro kpop...

Ah, the Asian work ethic, can't be beat. And a girl does have to have a certain skill set to work in a BJ bar. Sitting at the bar, having a cool one in a HOT climate, a girl between your legs doing her thing... (SOL RIP).

Senior Member(無間使者)

Damn that sounds great - did you get her contact details for a return visit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With my current ML regular, I keep thinking that things have peaked with us & just can't get any better. Then she does something else entirely & things just move up to an even higher level!!! Just awesome...

Junior Member(有D料到)

This sounds amazing. Interested to know where was this blowjob joint? I've never been to one but am keen to try. I've hear they have places like this in Korea?

Quote Originally Posted by hornyman View Post
    This sounds amazing. Interested to know where was this blowjob joint? I've never been to one but am keen to try. I've hear they have places like this in Korea?
    BKK well-known for this category. Check out ISG.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by c1teh9 View Post
    Damn that sounds great - did you get her contact details for a return visit?
    no, unfortunately i didnt since i was on a holiday trip and I was in the city for only a few weeks. Google translated the a local forum and this girl had raving reviews. She looks like:

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/celebr...24628354_9.htm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyman View Post
    This was in a second tier mainland chinese city in Xi'an. I was there for a holiday so wasnt able to enjoy it long term and see her more. Mainland china was an awesome place for punting pre-2018. Then they got very strict (like with everything else) and now the punting scene is pretty much down the gutter. Basically Ginza quality girls for $30 aud for a short time pop. Cant get any better than that.

Not sure about Korea BJ only places, but Koreas punting scene also went to the gutter last few years. All of the RLD pretty much went out of the business as gov cracked down and the working ladies in Seoul seems to be getting older and service quality coming down. The ladies in the anmas like Fish and Gain anma is nice but on the older side. Kiss rooms have younger girls but a lot of the times service is limited.

Also on a side note - if anyone doesnt mind MILFs, they should check out 24 Liverpool Lindas blowjob. So far the best ive had in Sydney. Not good to the point of cumming 3 times in 30min but it feels great and technique is very unique and special. Shes on the older side though (45 years old) so if you like young girls beware.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no, unfortunately i didnt since i was on a holiday trip and I was in the city for only a few weeks. Google translated the a local forum and this girl had raving reviews. She looks like:

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/celebr...24628354_9.htm
    Wow. I'm going to go on a mission now and find an ML/WL who can do a continuous BBBJ where I shoot twice. My new punting adventure.

Maybe J Ice from Ginza since she does CIM with SW.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast