Thread: Any similar places

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any similar places

I went to Melbourne last year few months ago. I went there and stayed near a renowned hotel. I went out at night to have dinner and found so many homeless people near the hotel. There was a girl who caught my attention. I wanted to try her, but could not. Because, there were so many people out there. So, I searched google and found that there was no brothel nearby. Then, I searched places where I could find girls to pick up. I came to know that there are some working girls on Greeves St. So, I went there by bus and searched the place. I found two women aged 45-50. They were standing there in cold and was looking for customers. I talked with them and asked how much they would cost. I looked at them and found that there were some needle marks on their body. So, I decided that I would not go for full service and bare back. So, it costed me 200 (100 for each) only for blowjob.
    As I did not have a car and can not bring them to my hotel room, I asked them if they have a place nearby. They took me to their friend's house. I think she is also a working girl. After that me and two women undressed. They have nice pair of tits and small bush in their pussy. I started playing with boobs of one woman, while other was blowing me. They took turn and I lasted for 30 minutes (condom blowjob). After that, I put my dress on and decided to leave.

Any similar places here in Sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Redfern, no need cash if you have bags

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For $200 which is what you spent, you could go to a place like Ginza. Haven’t been there personally. The reviews on here are quite consistent.

Unless there is something you enjoy about street girls, specifically?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think the excitement, the thrill.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry, did not get you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t tell if you have autism or are retarded. Possibly both.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierwoods View Post
    I went to Melbourne last year few months ago. I went there and stayed near a renowned hotel. I went out at night to have dinner and found so many homeless people near the hotel. There was a girl who caught my attention. I wanted to try her, but could not. Because, there were so many people out there. So, I searched google and found that there was no brothel nearby. Then, I searched places where I could find girls to pick up. I came to know that there are some working girls on Greeves St. So, I went there by bus and searched the place. I found two women aged 45-50. They were standing there in cold and was looking for customers. I talked with them and asked how much they would cost. I looked at them and found that there were some needle marks on their body. So, I decided that I would not go for full service and bare back. So, it costed me 200 (100 for each) only for blowjob.
    As I did not have a car and can not bring them to my hotel room, I asked them if they have a place nearby. They took me to their friend's house. I think she is also a working girl. After that me and two women undressed. They have nice pair of tits and small bush in their pussy. I started playing with boobs of one woman, while other was blowing me. They took turn and I lasted for 30 minutes (condom blowjob). After that, I put my dress on and decided to leave.

Any similar places here in Sydney?
    Are you are cross dresser bro?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ..................?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great big city of lights

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your a rainbow too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At least he had ago , waxing lyrical

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or she.........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Can’t tell if you have autism or are retarded. Possibly both.
    Well, I don't have anything to say when a retard and autistic like you call me these.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Are you are cross dresser bro?
    Nah bro, I am like you.