Thread: White yu lan massage shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

White yu lan massage shop

Anyone know if this is any good in Runcorn

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven’t been for a while but can be good. The plus is there are a few shops in area if it is a miss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never been but there were some good reviews ages ago on auxxx. This was back in 2019 before covid though but it was apparently the place to go for some Fs and BBBJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    I have never been but there were some good reviews ages ago on auxxx. This was back in 2019 before covid though but it was apparently the place to go for some Fs and BBBJ
    This place and Tian Xin- just up the road at the Corner Shops there were great for FS and BBBJ for really good prices precovid.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tian Xin used to be the place that asked you do you want FS before they asked you do you want a massage. Went 3 times, and yes this was precovid- 2 times walked, 3rd time nearly got raped and had to have a good scrub when I got home. Tian Xin always was known for its hygiene issues. Had a few goes at White Yulan pre covid too - most times got just a handie and sometimes nothing - obviously didn't know the secret handshake.
    Someone needs to do a recce and report back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first encounter of this site was about 3-4 years before I actually joined here. Remember doing some research into Tian Xin and this site came up. I do remember something about a communal bucket and unwrapping condoms and putting them in alfoil to apparently fool police if they raided. I had been a few times and was run some stories by one of the ladies there whose name I cannot even remember now and was 99.9% sure it was all bs so checked here. Basically fs was almost part of the massage fee, they would offer fs almost for free.
    Yu lan was not as loose but still easily accessible- saw a few times there a Cici or similar name who freely offered.
    Covid then hit and I went back after Covid to both places but was not impressed by either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just drove past and TianXin is no longer there. Now a hairdresser

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not surprising really.