Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anna @ VIP Pyrmont, 38 G Cups, 人靚波大服務好。

Quote Originally Posted by adventurerjp View Post
    Thanks AHLUNGOR! I got the news, thrilled and will be getting in early!
    Great to hear , so you got the 11am or 12pm spots or later ?

I can’t make it today , May be next week. Please give us an update on the lovely Anna and her great assets ok ✅

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone knows which days is Anna working this week? I messaged (sms) the shop but didnt get a response (usually they respond pretty quick).

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Anyone knows which days is Anna working this week? I messaged (sms) the shop but didnt get a response (usually they respond pretty quick).
    Hi Scott,

Anna only works Friday at VIP Pyrmont.

Book early

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Oh boy! Anyone who gets to see her please do post, would love to know if she looks as good as she did before
    Brother Person,

Saw her this morning for a quickie and while her natural F Cups are still magnificent as always , her ass is actually trimmed down a bit and looks awesome from the back, Anna confirmed that she has lost some weight while on holiday, and that youthful lovely face, worthy of a Tik Tok KOL in my humble opinions. And of course, I am very biased.

Full review to cum.

Cheers

Ps. On my way out, I saw that her time slots between 3pm and 5pm is still open. Be quick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just got done with a session with her. $110 for 30 mins (+5 for card payment) - 15 mins massage and 15 mins service.

What a gem!! I experienced G cup titties for the first time in my life. I can't explain how good it felt when she pressed her tits against my body. And a lot of GFE type kisses. What an amazing time. Her attitude is great. Pussy slides, cbj, Spanish were available as extras but I didn't take today as very little time was left. I just played and didn't cum - still thinking about her
    Will definitely return.

Just a couple of negatives - her face is youthful and clean but she has a double chin and she has a bush downstairs. But aside of that everything is perfect. I was craving for a young curvy girl with a great attitude and thats what I got!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does VIP Pyrmont have a wechat account?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gave Anna a visit based on ahlungor's recommendation and was not disappointed!

She's a pretty young girl that's slightly plus sized but has a beautiful smooth body and some of the best boobs around.

She speaks decent English and turns out she's actually Korean but does speak a little bit of chinese which i didn't test as her english was adequate.

Great service and has clear pricing for all her extras. I paid $80 tip for CBJ + spanish.

Oh boy! Anyone who gets to see her please do post, would love to know if she looks as good as she did before

Haha brother Person,

I guess you have answered all your own questions from your recent visit to Anna:

Person's Name: Anna

Establishment: VIP Pyrmont Massage

Month/Year of Visit: May 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone: 9660 4250

Hours of Business: 10am - 8pm

Rates:
    $60/45 min

Extras Cost:
    $50

Services Provided: massage, nude HJ, fondling, squeezing and amazing Spanish

Age: Early 20s no doubt, even if many Asian girls look young Anna really is quite young.

Size/shape: Curvaceous full womanly body, all natural big big F Cups boobs, little bit of an ass but certainly not what you would call booty.

So this is yet another Anna post... Our big titty expert Ahlungor has given plenty before and I gave Anna a positive review about a year ago. Haven't seen her since.

I'd been craving some huge tits for a while now. It seems like there really hasn't been much going on in Sydney for a couple of years. A few good busty girls at Stanmore 208, my personal favourite Coco at Stanmore 200 (I think that's the address), and Mimi is back in Croydon but was actually a bit mature for my taste. When I heard Anna was back at VIP Pyrmont I nearly busted a nut right there. Flashbacks to my last session with her last year with that cute face and pouty lips and those gargantuan juggs all over me.

Made a booking for 45 minutes so I had time to really enjoy and made the trek over to Pyrmont. When I arrived I was covered in sweat even though it was a cold day. Candy asked me if I had a booking and ushered me to the small room at the end of the shop (my least favourite actually, oddly low ceiling and cramped feeling. I handed the dosh over and Candy left me to undress.

10 minutes passed and the knock came at the door. Anna opened up and as I said in my last review, just wow. This girl is 1.5ish metres of pure jiggle soft supple sex. She has lovely long black hair, cute cheeks, pouty lips and soft skin. Down we go to her bursting top, those amazing breasts poking through. Anna does have a bit of meat on her, not slim by any measure... I would call her thicc, but only just.

I gave Anna a big hug and we chatted about my last visit, though it was so long ago I think she was being polite and playing along. I laid down and she got to work giving me an OK massage, though I remember the last one being a bit firmer. We chatted and she did a thorough job of my back, arms, legs, then a light and playful tackle tickle.
    Anna asked what I would like from there and I asked her what's on the menu.

Anna said anything I want for the right price and I just couldn’t resist as I stared down her cleavage. I sat on the edge of the bed and ran my hands down her shoulders while I ummed and agghhed about what we should do. I ran my fingers over the tops of her breasts and slid her bra strap down her shoulders, gently kneeding through her bra while I thought about it. I fondled her while I asked if I could fuck her tits. No surprises, Anna was on board and already, whether faking it or not, she was moaning and grinning and totally into it.

We negotiated the price and I slid my hand behind her to unhook her bra. Anna lifted her arms through her bra straps and slowly, teasingly slid her bra off. Amazing. Those breasts, the big flat nipples. Anna has what I think are close to perfect tits. No sagging. Just huge, soft, gravity defying mammaries.
    I licked her nipples and sucked on her tits for a bit while she massaged my shoulders and giggled. I squeezed, fondled and kneeded. It was just a spectacular feelng to have my hands unable to even cup each of her breasts. They weren’t even very heavy, just full and soft.

Anna got on her knees and started the action. I was already half hard and she slowly stroked my member while I lent on the side of the table. She then got herself perched up a bit higher on a pillow on the floor and wrapped me in her tits. Then she got to fucking with those huge jugs. Up and down and even shaking her tits around my dick like I was in a tit tornado. I’ve never had it like that before and it looks and feels incredible. We went like this for ages, me holding on trying not to cum just yet, and Anna moaning and looking up at me while she worked and squeezed those boobs.

Finally the time came and I couldn’t hold on any more. Anna could tell I was close. I wanted to stand back and cover her tits with my cum so I grabbed my member and jerked over Anna while she looked up at me with those doe eyes. Then just before I came I changed my mind and pushed myself back between her tits for the grand finale. I exploded between her tits while Anna squeezed them all over my cock. Lube and cum just all over her, it was messy and dirty and perfect and Anna kept going till she was sure I was all done.

After that, we had a lot of cleaning up to do and she was already close to her next session. Anna wiped herself up and I was still tidying up when she left to go to the next room. I got my kit back on and Candy walked me out (though, I could barely walk after that… glad she didn’t have to carry me out.

WIR? Totally. I am usually searching for something new all the time and never satisfied. I rarely have made return trips but Anna really does hit all the marks for me. She might not be your cup of tit if you’re into skinny or small ladies, but if you want a young woman with good curves, big knockers and a playful seductive attitude she will satisfy you. 10/10 this time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha brother Person,

I guess you have answered all your own questions from your recent visit to Anna:
    Haha, absolutely. Same Anna, same everything. Hope she never changes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234