Thread: Southwestern Sydney odyssey goes on

Senior Member(無間使者)

Southwestern Sydney odyssey goes on

Person's Name: Angelina

Establishment : Lily’s Health Massage Centre

Address: 36 Amy Street, Regents Park NSW 2143

Day/Month/Year of Visit : Thursday May 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://mymassageshops.com/m/lily-he...-regents-park/

Phone : 02 87390197

Hours of Business : 9.30 am – 8.30 pm

Rates : 30 mins - $45
    45 mins - $60
    60 mins - $70

She is the business owner and there every day

Extras Cost: NHJ - $50
    B2B with HE - $80

Services Provided This Session : NHJ and B2B

Size/shape : Thicc, busty mature Asian, 5’7”, 36D Cup, size 12 - 14

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : exceptional part 1; really knew her massage therapy. Part 2 was enjoyable

WIR? – if I principally wanted a good part 1, with some relief at the end … yes. Otherwise, so many other fish out there.

Continuing on with my southwestern Sydney odyssey, on an exceptionally rainy day, I braved the wilds of Regents Park and the deluge that was sent from the heavens, to venture out there. I was originally intending to try again the other venue I’d previously reviewed (Regents Park Massage Therapy

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...t=regents+park)

but I saw this venue and thought why not. The location may challenge some. It is in the main street of Regents Park and the front door is on the footpath. But there’s a back entrance from a rear laneway for those of us who are a little timider. I didn’t feel like getting wetter than I needed so I just walked in the front. It was unlocked but as Angelina appears to be the only WL there, I assume she locks it whilst entertaining customers.

I was met by a tallish, generously proportioned Asian MILF wearing a full-length figure hugging, stretchy, lace string topped dress. She had a wonderfully quaffed head of hair and moved gracefully. There was a mature confidence about her that made her attractive to me. Her English is excellent albeit accented. The usual inquiries, and massage for 45 mins agreed, I was ushered to a doorway on my right. There appeared to be the rooms towards the back, and a kitchen, bathroom arrangement; but I didn’t go down there.

The room I was shown to was about 25 sq metres … so pretty big compared to what we’re used to, dimmed lights, no windows, and jazz music playing. I was invited to remove my clothes and assume the position. Shortly after she entered and part 1 commenced. Throughout it she would invite me to exhale as she applied pressure t parts of my back, and she would correctly identify where I was “tight” and where she would apply pressure. It was an excellent Part 1. Throughout it I never doubted that at some time there’d be the usual inquiry about other services, so I didn’t worry about the lack of TT or those usual ever-increasing hand slides up our natal clefts. So, I just lay there and let her work her magic.

The full length dress meant I wasn’t able to enjoy my usual and casual hand brushing against the thighs during the part 1. But it was so tight as to make me want to see what lurked beneath.

At about the 30 mins mark I was invited to turn over and we had the chat.

She said: “Would you like any extra services?”
    I said: “sure. What’s on offer?”
    She said: “I offer a naked hand relief, or body slide and hand job.”
    I said: “let’s go the body slide”
    She said: “$80”
    I said; “no problem”

She then slipped the shoestring straps from her shoulders as she looked at me, and the dress was rolled ever so slowly down over her ample breasts, over her torso, rolled past her hips and over the plump buttocks; fell past her meaty thighs and gathered at the floor. I was at full mast by the end of it. It was a wonderful show.

As is my habit I stood, and we caressed. I took multiple handfuls of her buttocks and pressed against her breasts. She explored me with her hands and LFK was exchanged. It was a GFE experience. I invited her to lie on the table to allow me to feast upon the view of her and run my hands all over. She generously allowed my hands to explore but she claimed to be ticklish when it came to FOV and FIV. Meh, I was ok with that as she allowed me to play with her ample bosom and I continued t grab handfuls of butt. Meanwhile she played with my Johnson and I stayed hard. I sucked on her nipples and LFK and nibbling of napes of one another’s necks. Swapped positions and she mounted the bed and straddled me. She applied il and started t slide; some Spanish and the feel of her small minge rasping against my balls. Not long after I exploded.

A quick clean up; tips paid and out the door I walked.

Angelina is a very pleasant and experienced ML. She’s attractive in that mature way but I suspect nothing more than a body slide is offered.
    Last edited by Jumper63; 16-05-2024 at 11:15 AM. Reason: spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen Angelina recently and agree with your assessment. She has a mature and sexy attractiveness. Good talker and great massage skills. Part 2 sounded similar and was very enjoyable.
    I saw two other massage ladies when I was entering and leaving via the back door and they weren’t my cup of tea at all so I would have walked if Angelina wasn’t there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    good to know; seems my good luck continues

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    good to know; seems my good luck continues
    One of the other two ladies offered more. I heard a bloke come in the front door just after I started and in about 10 minutes there was the unmistakable sounds of one them getting drilled in the other room. Right screamer. He finished soon after and left, must’ve been only 20mins max.

So FS obviously available from some ladies there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    12 Cottam , a mixed bag, enjoy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Clean , and large rooms

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also good to know …
    Maybe I will go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a 30min session with her

She does infact do a great part 1! Very skilled and felt great especially if you have sore legs

Part 2 was decent, good HJ skills and not rushed.
    Good size boobs and loved them sucked, she did allow some pussy play but no fingers inside.

More is on offer next time she recons, she speaks canto too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I think it is the pick of the 2 at regents park. Last week I visited the other one again just to see if it was consistent. I was so I Ed by Sally who was a skilled NHJ Chinese Milf who was slim and fit. WIR? No. Will spend my money at Lily’s if I go there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone got BBBJ from her?