Thread: SHION - " The sweetest girl that I will ever met"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

SHION - " The sweetest girl that I will ever met"

First review:
    I have been trying to see her for a few days but the timings never matched up. Last week, I finally had the chance to see her and it was 3 am.

From the moment she walked in, she had this sweet aura about her and made me very comfortable. It was very late but her service and attitude was the same as I would expect to see if I was the first customer she saw today day. She is very pretty, the photos are accurate but she looks even better in person. Her voice is so cute, in middle she keeps saying things in Japanese to which I can only nod my head, but her English is good and there was no problem in communication.

I would highlight that she obliged to keep the session longer as I was a bit late. She did everything she could to make sure I was happy.

I had the best time with her. About the service,
    It was great, nothing to complain about. Not to exaggerate, she gave me the best blowjob I've ever got and it was so good that I couldn't do anything else. Next time, I'll not be missing out hahaha. One thing I want to add is that she has very pretty eyes and while she looked at me while sucking me off from below my knees, I had to hold onto all my willpower not to finish early. I kept getting lost in her eyes.
    The best thing about her is that she is really understanding and I felt that she left a sort of deep impact on me.

Please be nice to her and lastly looking forward to see you again soon Shion 😲

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You should have let go right then and cum in mouth

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much is anal extra?
    Any idea why her price dropped from 190 to 170/ 30mims?
    I heard that she has a big scar at the back