Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Generous Punters

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Probably thinking about the long game and getting repeat customers. Or Japanese...
    why Japanese Reg?

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Probably thinking about the long game and getting repeat customers. Or Japanese...
    Yeah I suppose that's true. She's Chinese and has been working as a WL for 5 years. Of course her job is all about making money but at the same time, she's not really concerned about me tipping her or giving her extra $$ for good service. She cares about money but at the same time, tips are not important. Yes, repeat customers possibly but every WL has repeat customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If a girl asks for more money you can nicely decline and if they don't respect that and they're a regular that means thanks for a good time but it's now time to go out and explore the other 100 ML or WL around Sydney or beyond that are happy for what you pay for. Gents, girls come and go, shops come and go don't get caught up with being loyal just move on and enjoy the many others out there sitting in a small crampy room keeping their pussy warm for you and the money you want to pay... True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by JamilAz View Post
    If a girl asks for more money you can nicely decline and if they don't respect that and they're a regular that means thanks for a good time but it's now time to go out and explore the other 100 ML or WL around Sydney or beyond that are happy for what you pay for. Gents, girls come and go, shops come and go don't get caught up with being loyal just move on and enjoy the many others out there sitting in a small crampy room keeping their pussy warm for you and the money you want to pay... True story!!
    Like you say, it's no big deal if she moves upmarket and her floor is higher that my ceiling. Just leaves a temporary opening in the pitching rotation. When that happens, if I happen to bump into her, we just exchange some pleasantries, no reason to get upset. It's just BUSINESS.

BTW: kudos to the sysadmin and the features of these forums; the IGNORE LIST option works great. You'll find it in your settings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a great day today. Managed to sell 6 magazine. The big issue. One lady gave me 20 dollars , and didn't take what I had to offer. Put a big smile on my dial

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Like you say, it's no big deal if she moves upmarket and her floor is higher that my ceiling. Just leaves a temporary opening in the pitching rotation. When that happens, if I happen to bump into her, we just exchange some pleasantries, no reason to get upset. It's just BUSINESS.

BTW: kudos to the sysadmin and the features of these forums; the IGNORE LIST option works great. You'll find it in your settings.
    Brilliant! Thank you kind sir, I never knew this forum had that feature!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Brilliant! Thank you kind sir, I never knew this forum had that feature!
    Public Service; you're welcome. I knew but until recently had never really seen the need. Works the same, PC and mobile, but looks much better on mobile (seems to be smaller).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post

Woah! No vinnie/spanky/coxswain. It’s like a free upgrade. Nice one 11

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456