Thread: Tiffany at 373 Penrith - very good session, great VFM

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Tiffany at 373 Penrith - very good session, great VFM

Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 373 High St, Penrith

Month/Year of Visit : January 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Penrith Brothel - Best adult service and FREE for extras service.

Phone : 4732 3336

Hours of Business : 24/7

Rates : $100 for 45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, DATY, BBBJ, prostate massage, FIV, rimming on her, FIA, mish, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Quite attractive, nice slim and shapely figure, saggy B's, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session, great VFM

My experience/comments : There are six or seven FS shops in Penrith (not including Busty Fiona’s) and previously I’d been to only one of them – a horrible punt at 391a 3˝ years ago – so I did some research and decided to try 373.

All the other shops seem to have discrete rear entrances but 373 is the exception (however, the High St seemed pretty dead even in the middle of the day with many shops closed and little foot-traffic).

I had found only two ARs of this shop (on the other forum) in the last six years, both being of Tiffany, who sounded good, so I was pleased when the door was opened by Tiffany. (The two photos they have of her on the website are real and current and she had the same hairstyle and sunglasses.)

Tiffany is quite attractive and was wearing a peach-coloured bikini and she led me into a very dark room. She was immediately cheerful and playful, hugging and kissing me, and I checked that she did natural oral and 69 and handed over the money.

There was no shower in the room and I wasn’t offered one (I’d had one immediately before leaving home) and I was stripping when Tiffany returned. She removed her bikini – nice slim and shapely figure with saggy B-cups and fully and freshly shaved – and she lay on the bed with her legs in the air and spreading her pussy-lips so I went straight in for some DATY.

I then lay down and she gave me a very good BBBJ – no teeth, great hand-action (with lube) and the only breaks were to lick my balls.

Tiffany then applied some lube to a finger and stuck it up my arsehole while still tossing and sucking me – it wasn’t long before I had to get her to stop!!

I got her onto her back again for some more DATY and I also had a finger in her pussy. She was moaning gently but she didn’t cum. She also sexily sucked on my pussy-juice soaked finger when I offered it to her.

I briefly rimmed her and stuck a finger up her arsehole.

Time for some more excellent BJ. Tiffany said she wanted me to cum in her mouth but I said “Fuck first” and she dressed me.

I usually start with some cowgirl but Tiffany lay down with legs apart offering some mish so I obliged.

This was good and I soon had to ask for some doggie and I stood by the bed.

Tiffany has a cute butt and was soon saying she was cumming but I’m not 100% certain about that. I also had a thumb back up her arsehole but I got knocked back when I asked for some anal.

Tiffany then sat on the edge of the bed, removed the condom and started sucking me again.

After a while I lay down and soon came in her mouth and she continued sucking me dry until I had to get her to stop.

Tiffany left the room (stark naked) and returned with a towel and a bowl of hot water and wiped me down. She also left the room (still naked) to get her phone and then a tray of drinks to offer me (nice touch).

She gave me a light massage, which was very nice as she mostly concentrated on my cock and balls, and we had a brief chat via her translator app.

She said she was from Taipei and works there 24/7 and was the only girl working.

Time was up and as I started getting dressed the doorbell rang for the first time and Tiffany put on her bikini and went to answer it. The new customer must have been shown to a waiting room as Tiffany returned and helped me to dress before leading me to the exit. I wonder if this is just a one-girl brothel at the moment.

A very good session but I don’t know whether I will return as I usually like to try different girls, but another session with Tiffany wouldn’t be a bad thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review, Fred! Sounds like great VFM. Shame about the lack of shower!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tiffany at 373 Penrith

If the website photos are anything to go by, Tiffany looks horrible and very bitchy looking

No thanks. Ill try a 20 year old PYT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloc7788 View Post
    If the website photos are anything to go by, Tiffany looks horrible and very bitchy looking

No thanks. Ill try a 20 year old PYT
    She’s actually not that bad looking, nice figure and I got anal from her at no extra cost

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's not smoking hot, but she knows her way around a man and that more than makes up for it. Ihink she quit taking punts. Her blowjobs are the best in penrith. Or were