Thread: Scarlet Wolfe worth a visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Scarlet Wolfe worth a visit

The good Scarlet is always worth a visit I would say. After contacting her for the second time, she invited me again to her tidy and comfortable house close to Newtown. Parking there is easy and it's discreetly possible to enter her place. The welcome was friendly professional and I handed over 300 bucks for an hour to her. I was invited to a little shower in advance which I happily accepted, good sign. Then she led me in her bedroom where I laid down on the bed and she started with a massage to bring up some mood. It was sensual and she was already naked. After massaging my muscles I was really relaxed and she started with some body kisses, also on my nipples. Quickly I was hard and she came closer and closer to my best friend. She used the massage oil to give me a gentle handjob, it was exciting. Now I wanted more and asked for fellatio and she edged me some minutes until she fulfilled my wish. I was very relaxed now, as time would stand still. I asked her to sit on me and she did, it was amazing to feel the warmth of her body after entering her. She rode me with a lot of passion, if played or not. Actually I could have taken her in other positions also but she did the work so well, I just stayed laying there and enjoyed till I came in a hefty way. She layd down next to me having a rest and we enjoyed the after feeling together. Then I got dressed again an left in a good mood, after exactly 60mins. I'd go again, was great.

Number: +61402663109

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Grammar and structure aside, I have a couple of questions here.

1. Why does her hair change from blonde to brunette in the ad photos?
    2. Is there any special reason she charged you $300p/h whereas the link you shared states $800p/h minimum for incalls?

I have no issues with people earning commissions as long as they're upfront about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At $300p/h I am sure she is definitely worth a visit. Shall i mention Kangooboy recommend