Thread: Chiang Mai adventures - Body to Body shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chiang Mai adventures - Body to Body shop

This https://www.chiangmailocator.com/ website has been my source for daytime investigations. I headed to Dolphin Spa where I was able to select from a line up of 9 single mums. Choose a sweet spinner skipping over the others which were too skinny, a little chubby, too much make up or some other meaningless indicator. We really don't know until we get to the room.

The setup is a room with everything you need. Their is a airbed in a large water catching tub. then two single mattresses on the floor in the room. setup professionally though.

Session starts with both in the shower and mouth wash. dry off then lie on the airbed where there is lots of soapiness and then some nuru gel. The mirrored ceiling reveals a view of the big white whale being attended by a sweet small brown body. She's quite active in this process rubbing and oiling all sorts of places. Then I remembered the mouthwash must have been for a reason so I brough her closer to my lips and she was a very active kisser. Pretty happy with that view and activity in a purpose built area for water play. She rinses both of us off and head to one of the mattresses.

On the mattress, more kissing and a good BJ. she certainly had some professional skills.

One of the distracting aspects was a small digital timer that was displaying time remaining. That started playing with my head because she started it within seconds of entering the room way back before the first shower. So I'm starting to see many of her activities as ways to just bleed of the time.

For the next part she and I require a condom which is dutifully produced. She had a weird way to apply it by first lubricating my cock, rolling on the condom and then more lube. I don't understand how that can ever work. Sex gets underway and there is drama with the condom slipping off. Meanwhile dealing with that time waster the clock is counting down. Took her off the top and suggested a BJ finish. That went well. Both have a shower and head out.

Damage for the hour was B2,500 (AUD100).

It was fun to try it out but I think there are better options in Chiang Mai....like the free high country girl from wechat or the B400 (!!!) bargirl.

One acquaintance took up a Loi Krok massage parlour massage. B1,500 one hour massage with BJ finish.

Happy days

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report mate, interesting website, thanks for sharing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try using CNX Seed https://www.cnxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php#c11

It's in Thai but even with the crappy google translator, you can work out enough to find some details. Message them in Line/Wechat, they can understand english.

I think Chiang Mai Locator gets some kickbacks as the some of the shops they say is no good, has been very good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    Any suggestions for similar sites for finding massages in Bangkok?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't know of any one stop site for BKK. There are 100's of massage shops obviously already excluding the legit shops. Too many to list probably. I've seen some forums for kapoo clubs but I wouldn't waste my money in them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    Try using CNX Seed https://www.cnxseed.com/cmxseedforumn/index.php#c11

It's in Thai but even with the crappy google translator, you can work out enough to find some details. Message them in Line/Wechat, they can understand english.

I think Chiang Mai Locator gets some kickbacks as the some of the shops they say is no good, has been very good.
    yep I have that site bookmarked from an earlier thread on here. Sent a message to a few of the more active places. As it turned out I didn't need to followup as over time there are just too many options.