Thread: Gold Coast recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gold Coast recommendations

I moved to the Gold Coast last month, the scene really sucks any recommendations ?
    Sacocha massage Southport and Thai massage Southport the best so far but average compared to Brisbane , recomendations appreciated please much appreciated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw R*s** at Daydream in January. Part 1 was OK, ending was good. Nice place. Would return if I was down that way again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have been to Carnation Massage a few times when I have been down that way, both times a young girl has been free and both times not left disappointed from house price for an hour plus 2-3pinapples. But on that stretch of the highway, you have plenty of shops to try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Cindy’s at Oxenford

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    I moved to the Gold Coast last month, the scene really sucks any recommendations ?
    Sacocha massage Southport and Thai massage Southport the best so far but average compared to Brisbane , recomendations appreciated please much appreciated.
    Thai Massage? Which one is that. There's about 5 in Southport that have that in the name

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Heaven Thai Southport

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not many appealing options available, even in a good shop, you still need to meet the right ML.

occasionally need to visit Brisbane, and in passing punting at south BNE for fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    Heaven Thai Southport
    No happy ending offered went I went there last year. Left blue balled.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Back in the 80s there was Japanese talent on the coast, now just fuckin boilers and shit service