Thread: Mia-a gem from Secret Heaven

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mia-a gem from Secret Heaven

Today, I decided to try out a new shop called Secret Heaven, referred to me by one of my friends. I called the number given on the website, and a lovely lady picked up the phone. I asked her how many girls were available. She told me they had four girls available today. I went there at 5 pm as the shop closes at 6:30 pm. I was greeted by the beautiful mamasan, and she took me to the room. Mamasan is very friendly and gives a good overview of every girls. She told me to wait and went to get the girls. Four girls came, one by one, and introduced themselves. From them, I decided to go with the beautiful Mia.
    Name: Mia
    Nationality: Puerto Rico
    Age- 19-20.
    Rate: $220 (45 minutes)
    Establishment :Secret Heaven
    Month/Year of Visit :May 2024
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Unit 2, 3 Henderson road, Alexandria NSW 2015.
    Phone: 0494 138 726

Mia is very friendly and beautiful. She has a beautiful smile. I was blown away when I first saw her. We went to shower together. I started kissing her cheeks and boobs during shower. We had a light kiss and after shower we decided to go to the bed. She lay down and I started playing with her boobs. I was fondling her boobs and pinching her nipples. Her nipples were very erect. I sucked her boobs for five minutes and after that decided to go down on her. We went for 69. Her pussy was very wet and she does a very good blowjob. She was sucking my dick and playing with my balls at the same time. I was very hard and ready for action. I suggested fucking right away. I started rubbing the head of dick around her labia and slowly entered. She left out a light moan as I entered her. I started fucking her slowly and gradually picked up the tempo. She was very responsive and started hugging me tightly. I changed the position so that I don't cum sooner. I fucked her around 20-25 minutes and blow my loads into her.

Overall, her service is very excellent, she is very friendly and
    Face: 8/10
    Service 9/10
    Value for money: Yes (willing to go with her again)
    Can't wait to go there again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like a new shop with no roster on the website.
    The review sounds like an ad for the shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there where Marlene's brothel has moved?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm getting a subtle BBFS inference from your review. Is that so?

Seems a decent pricepoint for the kind of venue and nationality but the website tells you nothing. Interested, but there's no way I'd visit based on the information presented thus far.

A legal Chanelathome would be nice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    Is there where Marlene's brothel has moved?
    Yes, they moved there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely sounds like an ad

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    I'm getting a subtle BBFS inference from your review. Is that so?

Seems a decent pricepoint for the kind of venue and nationality but the website tells you nothing. Interested, but there's no way I'd visit based on the information presented thus far.

A legal would be nice.
    Thank you. No Bbfs. I had my condom on.
    I contacted the mama San before going there. Please contact her before going there. Thank you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Looks like a new shop with no roster on the website.
    The review sounds like an ad for the shop
    Thank you. This is not an ad. I went there yesterday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peza View Post
    Definitely sounds like an ad
    Sorry to disappoint you.. This is not an ad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amazing! By relocating Marlene’s, all the MILFs and GILFs have turned into teenagers!
    Why didn’t she do this much sooner???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great spot , next to the Abbott. Some competition for 130 dream dragon lady. I won't be going

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierwoods View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you.. This is not an ad.
    Reads suspiciously like one. Genuine reports don't usually need to mention that a lovely lady answered the phone.
    What is your association with the shop?
    Why are you randomly PM'ing members looking for comments?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Reads suspiciously like one. Genuine reports don't usually need to mention that a lovely lady answered the phone.
    What is your association with the shop?
    Why are you randomly PM'ing members looking for comments?
    Thank you. I don't have any association with the shop. When I heard her voice over the phone, I thought it was lovely. When I met her, she treated me well. That's why I mentioned the lovely part.

As for randomly PM'ing members:

Firstly, I was confused. I read some reviews from different posts, and there were many negative ones, which were quite opposite to my personal experience. I was very curious to know more, and that's why I wanted to PM one of the individuals. Unfortunately, I mistakenly sent you the message.

Also, it was my first time writing a review, so I didn't know how to accurately express my experience in words.

Cheers,