Thread: Sora

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sora

I found it really unusual that I couldn't find a AR on Sora at Sakura Palace, cause I reckon she is actually quite cute and good looking.

I actually have booked Sora before so this will be my second time. The first time with Sora was my relapse back into the punting world after not being in it for nearly 10 years so the first time with her sort of felt the thrill of of doing it again. I nearly came within seconds of her BBBJ, turned her around for doggy which I couldn't last long either but kept pulling out, went back to BBBJ and did COB as she said she didn't like CIM.

Fast forward a year later, we I went back with Sora just to settle my curiosity to try again.

I personally find her super cute, and she looks quite close to what she looks like in the images on the website. Like everyone, photoshopped but I'd say its quite close. Natural boobs, natural curves which I prefer as I'm not a huge fan of fake tits etc. Her english isn't the best so it was really small talk.
    We do the clean in the shower, and she does some light DFK and she drops to her knees to give me a nice BBBJ in the shower with some eye contact. Tells me to dry off and head to the bed.

I wait for her and she comes closer to me and we get more into DFK. I have a partner, so this doesn't really do much for me. I move up the bed to indicate for the BBBJ which she slowly gets to by kissing around my body. The BBBJ is pretty good, no teeth, takes the whole thing down (I'm not big anyway), and a bit of eye contact every now and then which I like. She asks if I want to fuck, slips the condom on with her mouth and hops on cowgirl. I actually get a bit bored as I kind of just want the BBBJ, so I tell her to go back to sucking.

I sit further upright on the bed whilst she starts sucking, doesn't really like me pushing down on her head, so I respect that and just sit back and enjoy. When I'm about to cum, she actually says to CIM which I become absolutely excited for and blow away. I hadn't cum in about a week so I am sorry for the massive load.

Few minutes left on the clock and she gives me a massage, and sort of cuddles me as well. Again, I have a partner so I don't really need the social contact.

I'd recommend her as she is definitely my type, cute Japanese girl, natural body, and decent BBBJ. Settled my curiosity of going back and I would actually go back for the third time if that means anything for anyone.

Happy punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Sora about a year ago myself; I think at that point she was fairly new, and I remember it being fairly enjoyable actually. Totally agree with you, I think Sora is very cute, and (at least back then) she seemed to be a bit shy, but really genuinely interested and keen to make me feel good. She was a little bit chubbier then than I had expected off her photos, but it wasn't at all off-putting, it meant there was something to hold on to, and also I liked her natural boobs.

Interestingly she seemed to be genuinely quite taken with me though - like, it didn't seem like she was there just going through the motions with me, she almost came across as a bit nervous about it, like, as if I was her crush and she wanted to put on her absolute best for me, like she felt pressure to perform well. I can't remember all the preamble with the shower or BBBJ, but I definitely came at least twice while fucking in multiple positions (and I think she came once too), and there was great, honest DFK throughout. I remember she really wanted me to cum a third time. After a bit of a rest, we got started again, and we really took it right to the time limit; we were still fucking past her alarm... and then ignored it when the phone rang once... And then she seemed so genuinely disappointed that I didn't make it a third time, but seemed a bit flustered that we had to hurry, and then the phone rang a second time and she answered it to say we were finishing up. After we got dressed, she walked me down, wished me on my way, almost with an apologetic look in her eyes to say that she felt bad for not making me cum a third time. I don't think I've ever cum a third time at any 1hr punt I've done, and frankly I don't think I would have the energy because usually the second round really takes it all out of me... but I think that was the first and only time I've given it a go!!

SORA here today 25/05/24 (SAT)
    3pm - 9pm only!
    Taking bookings now!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I saw Sora about a year ago myself; I think at that point she was fairly new, and I remember it being fairly enjoyable actually. Totally agree with you, I think Sora is very cute, and (at least back then) she seemed to be a bit shy, but really genuinely interested and keen to make me feel good. She was a little bit chubbier then than I had expected off her photos, but it wasn't at all off-putting, it meant there was something to hold on to, and also I liked her natural boobs.

Interestingly she seemed to be genuinely quite taken with me though - like, it didn't seem like she was there just going through the motions with me, she almost came across as a bit nervous about it, like, as if I was her crush and she wanted to put on her absolute best for me, like she felt pressure to perform well. I can't remember all the preamble with the shower or BBBJ, but I definitely came at least twice while fucking in multiple positions (and I think she came once too), and there was great, honest DFK throughout. I remember she really wanted me to cum a third time. After a bit of a rest, we got started again, and we really took it right to the time limit; we were still fucking past her alarm... and then ignored it when the phone rang once... And then she seemed so genuinely disappointed that I didn't make it a third time, but seemed a bit flustered that we had to hurry, and then the phone rang a second time and she answered it to say we were finishing up. After we got dressed, she walked me down, wished me on my way, almost with an apologetic look in her eyes to say that she felt bad for not making me cum a third time. I don't think I've ever cum a third time at any 1hr punt I've done, and frankly I don't think I would have the energy because usually the second round really takes it all out of me... but I think that was the first and only time I've given it a go!!
    Hey Zach,

So it seems you've been here a few times, the pics look too good to be true, showing full faces etc

Have you seen the lineup? Are we looking at a wildly AI generated images or? (Sakura 57 not Kyoto)

Cheers,
    - F0x