T Anna @ No 5 Marrickville

Person: Anna from Thailand

Establishment: No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : 9/5/2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 5 Gerald St, Marrickville

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $240/45min

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, missionary, cowgirl, doggie, the hook, reverse cowgirl, NHJ

Size/shape : Pretty, slim, C/D-cups, cute butt, clean shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Good value for money and fully recommended.

My Experience:

After browsing No5 Marrickville's roster pretty much for the last week, i decided to go in on Thursday. Went pretty much around 12:30am and was greeted by Mamasan at the door who actually took me through a series of turns and sat me in a red lit waiting room. I got introduced to Rui and one more who were pretty much shy and not really what i was looking for on the night considering it was my first time visiting. So quickly browsed their site while she got distracted and had to show in more punters into their waiting room. When she returned, i asked her about Anna or Reimi. She suggested Anna after i told her it was my first visit. She said Reimi still lacked experience and said to stick with Anna. Was shown to the room and had a little bit of a wait till Anna knocked and entered.

Gorgeous woman who i think fit up to the hype of what I've read so far on these forums. We started talking and taking off clothes, quickly into the shower where she showed my little guy heaps of love while washing me down. After drying up, straight to the bed as she whipped out a condom. I asked her if its okay to start off with a massage first since i had a long day, she obliged and our session kicked off. After a quick massage, she smacked my butt to make me turn over and then she started with a BBBJ. It was so subtle, smooth and not one bit aggressive. As soon as that ended, we had a LFK and she dommed me up and rode me like a cowgirl. The intensity she was going at and her body smacking mine was so loud and her moaning was unbelievable.

After a few minutes of riding me, she tired herself out, and she wanted to relax, so I did suggest doggy to which she obliged. If you've seen Anna's photo on the site, that beautiful ass was amazing and began going at it from behind. After doggy, we switched to sideways which didn't really work out cause we weren't in sync or was kind of awkward so we moved into The Hook, and then finished our session with a natural BBJ and NHJ with enough time to have some cuddles in bed.

Time was up. Quick shower and got hugs and a cute LFK before I left.

Must say, Anna was amazing and for my first visit to No 5. Marrickville, was quite happy that Mamasan suggested a real professional.

Anna is working tonight~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com