Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slowdown in punting reports due to cost of living crisis?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Fuck ‘em. They get large amounts of cash each day, tax-free, contribute fuck all to this country apart from handjobs and sex and just suck the life out of your finances. It’s got way out of my price range here, I can’t see how continually forking out the likes of $300 to $500 per hour is affordable. Good for you if you can do it. Who gives a fuck what I think anyway haha. The Glory Days are well and truly behind us.
    Also from personal preferences, quality have gone way down after covid.

Before covid, 150/hr shops out west you could find girls in their 20-30s. Now you are lucky if you can find someone 45.

Also dont get me started on the standard, gold, diamond service bs - which will cost 250/hr without rimming or pussyslide.

Also i feel like girls are uglier now too. If we talk pure beauty, Lara probably takes it at Ginza right now. But if you had Lara on in 2018-2019 when Jin, Lulu, Daisy etc were on, she wouldnt get anywhere close to top tier.

The fact they cancelled working holidays visa for chinese girls doesnt help the pussy price. 45k gdp per capita quality japanese girls isnt flying 2000km here to work at rates lower than back home.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mortgage has gone up so much that I am so poor now, I just come here you read after reports and live vicariously through others...

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bakergeoff View Post
    Mortgage has gone up so much that I am so poor now, I just come here you read after reports and live vicariously through others...

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk
    All I can suggest is don’t date a ML unless she believes Monopoly money is real. They you’re in with a chance.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Yeah i have drop off my punting for sure. The prices haven't have not reflected the service post covid. Defiantly seeing my regular girls more often and not searching for new girls as a bad punt really hurts these days. I am down to 1 punt ever week and a half to 2 weeks, from 4 to 5 a fortnight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just date an ML and promise a PR then you can get buy one get other night free

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    i've had to cut back on date night with the wifey to sneak in some punts..even the annual family holiday. I need a
    second job!
    Ha, JuneC, I know what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxx13 View Post
    Times are tough for all of us. We are all going to make choices to keep within our comfort zones. I am happy to see my regular, no need to take chances on a potentially dud encounter. However reviews do give information for us to take a calculated risk, so don’t stop with the reviews!
    Yep, its the reason why I have avoided new WL's. A few have been good but have either disappeared off rosters or returned home. Regulars are great because you know what you'll be getting. The WL is happy and your happy so its a win win situation lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The cost of living issue is real, also uncertainty of the economy is worrying, I don't think it's getting better. If we have less punters' spending/demand, price might come down.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post

Yet, is the real estate boom over ?

I have always stated "never by into a unit building till it reaches it 7th year" as by then the building issues either are in the courts or been there. Nowadays this is extremely relevant.

There is a nasty side effect of the last couple of years booming, the extremely poor quality of renovations which after the 6 years warranty, will create so many more issues not in apartments, but it 95% it will be kept quiet even by the press.
    Well said, local, totally agree with you on the property sector, we will definitely see more buliding issues in the next few years. Plus, the recent heavy rainfall is not helping.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a complete reno done on my place last year & it was done by a relative who has his own business. Excellent first class job & great to move back into a "new" home...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive been focusing on my watch collection and realized I’m able to pick up many more time pieces from not punting as much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am thankful for my disability support pension. Gets me by

Quote Originally Posted by Coxswain View Post
    I am thankful for my disability support pension. Gets me by
    I’d be happy with just the parking sticker. Perhaps when I’m 95 I’ll apply for one, the sticker that is. Though I’m seriously thinking of living right in the CBD. It’s so convenient. After dating that ML and seeing how she has her digs set up, there is no need to drive anywhere except on an adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    Ive been focusing on my watch collection and realized I’m able to pick up many more time pieces from not punting as much.
    I haven’t been able to watch any ads as I just don’t have the time. I’ve tried time and time again but it escapes me.

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    I had a complete reno done on my place last year & it was done by a relative who has his own business. Excellent first class job & great to move back into a "new" home...
    A reno done by a relo. Is there any recourse?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dual income Married(partnered) people in their mid fifties up, who no longer have a mortgage, live in their own home and whose children have left home are the ones that are not feeling the pinch as much. I fall into this category and by the odd punter I've bumped into, can only imagine their are heaps of us punters in a similar situation.

Punting is a vice like smoking and gambling. Cigarettes are up to $65 a packet and smokers still smoke. And I guess the same can be said for punters and gamblers. Most of us will keep on punting regardless and that's why the price for a punt keeps increasing. I browse the private adds and the prices are higher than ever and that can be said for shops as well. Most of us will cut back in some way. Some will chose cheaper alternatives. Some will punt less frequently and some will shorten the times of their visit to say from 1hour to 45 or 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Dual income Married(partnered) people in their mid fifties up, who no longer have a mortgage, live in their own home and whose children have left home are the ones that are not feeling the pinch as much. I fall into this category and by the odd punter I've bumped into, can only imagine their are heaps of us punters in a similar situation.

Punting is a vice like smoking and gambling. Cigarettes are up to $65 a packet and smokers still smoke. And I guess the same can be said for punters and gamblers. Most of us will keep on punting regardless and that's why the price for a punt keeps increasing. I browse the private adds and the prices are higher than ever and that can be said for shops as well. Most of us will cut back in some way. Some will chose cheaper alternatives. Some will punt less frequently and some will shorten the times of their visit to say from 1hour to 45 or 30 minutes.
    I read somewhere there was a 15 min blow n go. You only have to drop your pants or unzip.

Now that’s gotta be cheaper surely,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a successful evening, a gap in the rain. Was gifted with 140 cans bottles, in less than 3 hours.Redeemed them. Got my 6$ aldi special... yum. 1 litre small talk Shiraz. Feeling chirpy. Go find some bumpers. See if I can find Valerie. Have some loving in the Wentworth park showers. Enjoy the portables outside , while they do up the toilet block

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Taking the asbestos away. , slowly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If only i can stop punting i could be on a European holiday with the family each year

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast