Thread: J Mizuha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mizuha

Sitting in the car after a short 30min session.

Looking at the photos she is quite close and the face photos are quite similar even with the make up.

Quick shower and chat about where she's from and how long she had been here.

Enjoyed getting to business quickly, her bbbj is good with no teeth and tongue movement is amazing.

Moved down to daty and start fingering she is very responsive and soon quite wet and to my surprise she is a squirter.

Some more bbbj then onto the main course, she is quite flexible and in a missionary position she was able to squirt again.

So definitely a return visit is needed but ymmv.

Happy punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by givemeablow View Post
    Sitting in the car after a short 30min session.

Looking at the photos she is quite close and the face photos are quite similar even with the make up.

Quick shower and chat about where she's from and how long she had been here.

Enjoyed getting to business quickly, her bbbj is good with no teeth and tongue movement is amazing.

Moved down to daty and start fingering she is very responsive and soon quite wet and to my surprise she is a squirter.

Some more bbbj then onto the main course, she is quite flexible and in a missionary position she was able to squirt again.

So definitely a return visit is needed but ymmv.

Happy punting
    I agree that she is a squirter. Can't get enough DFK and nipple licking, but very satisfied when I made her squirt. I did that when I thrusting her on "knee on leg" missionary position. But i didn't cum when she squirting, I continue banging her to lying flat doggy/ jockey, until I cum inside of her...with dom..