Thread: J Nene - True GFE with a super friendly girl that has a great pair of tits

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Nene - True GFE with a super friendly girl that has a great pair of tits

Girl: J Nene

Date: May 2024

Services Provided: Shower together. Shower BBBJ. BBBJ. DFK. DATY. Sex in multiple positions. CIM.

Body: 8/10 - Tall and skinny but may have the best set of natural C-cups I've ever seen (and sucked on) on a WL.

Face: 8.5/10 - She's pretty. Pics on the site are her, though highly filtered and photoshopped, as per usual.

Service: 9/10 - Terrific GFE with a girl that cums quite easily.

Personality/After Sex: 10/10 - Super friendly. English is at the conversational level.

Summary: Super friendly and super skinny girl that responds really well with DATY. And she's got a perfect rack and a nice ass.

I noticed Nene appear on the roster maybe a week ago and she caught my eye, though I haven't seen many ARs on her so I booked her last night. When I got into the room I was greeted by her with a tight hug and a gorgeous smile as we introduced ourselves. She was immediately super friendly and a good conversationalist. We had instant chemistry so I knew this would be a good sesh and I had a feeling I wouldn't last long with her and live up to my Minute_Man moniker.

We got undressed to get into the shower and that's when I saw those terrific, perfect and natural C-cup tits. I couldn't help myself but start sucking on them because they were so perfectly shaped and sized. I also noticed that she's quite tall for a Japanese girl and very skinny (almost too skinny, imo, which is why I knocked a couple of points off my rating of her body) and has a similar body type to Angel Smalls--though with better tits, as noted above.

After some mouthwash we got in the shower where she gave me a very good BBBJ. She has a tongue piercing and she asked if it bothered me. (I did not.) After the shower she told me to sit on the side of the bed. "Let me do the job properly" she told me as she started to suck my rock hard member. She's got good technique and suction--giving eye contact and licking up and down the shaft using that tongue piercing. At the height of it, she went hands-free which I always love.

It was now time to return the favour so I asked her to lay on the bed and I put a pillow under her hips to start some DATY. Note, she's got a really nice looking pussy and a sensitive clit. She responds very well to DATY and really loves it. I made her cum at least 3-4 times while I was down there, with her quivering violently every time she came. I can taste her cum whenever I stuck my tongue down her hole.

I could've done that for the whole session and enjoyed it, to be honest, but it was time for the main event. I knew mentally I wasn't going to last long with this girl.

I dommed up and went straight to Sandwich Sex--no lube required after the DATY. I noticed she can spread her legs really wide and it was really hot watching myself go in and out of her while she held her legs far back by grabbing the back of her knees. She was so fucking wet. And tight.

Feeling myself about to nut, I asked her to assume the Doggy position.

About a minute into Doggy I felt myself precum into the bag, making it really slick. We had to take a bit of an intermission here while I changed the dom--ripping it off and reloading--as I didn't want it to slip off because her tight pussy lips were really gripped around my very swollen Little Bro.

We switched from Doggy to Leapfrog for a bit. It was really hot watching us fucking in the mirror in Leapfrog. Something about the angle I was seeing us in really accentuated the arch in her back and her nice ass.

It turned me on so much I had to ask her to get on her back again--seeing as how I felt like I was about to nut (again), so needed a bit of the change up. On her back I fucked her in more Sandwich Sex--switching to Anvil and back. I'm not sure if she was doing this intentionally or involuntarily but I can feel her pussy lips grip my cock even tighter and that was too much for me. (Anyone that's seen K Jessie knows that this tightening of herself around you is one of her special moves.) I was going to blow! So I pulled out, ripped the dom off, and finished in her mouth for what seemed like an eternity. I haven't had anyone drain me that much in one orgasm since my session with Italian Elena from GE.

I was so drained that we didn't have a Round 2. We just lay there and talked for the rest of the session, and that great chemistry and rapport we had made it feel like I was talking to someone I've known forever. In that essence it really felt like a true Girlfriend Experience.

As always, YMMV.

Happy Punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you so much for your review.

I found it surprise of no review of Nene till today that you confirm she will be in my lift for sure.

Your writing style is like a text book tutorial with all reference of those position link, mind opening .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Glad you found it helpful.

Everyone seems to comment on my linking the sex positions in my ARs lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely on the list now