Finally squeezed in to a surprisingly convenient time slot this week at Ginza Club, and met the extremely well-reviewed and delightful K Jessie.

She was far taller than I expected at first (until she took off her very high heels), and greeted me with her body absolutely rocking a one piece crimson formal gown. She’s got a really cute smile but definitely has her sexy game face on otherwise, so the challenge was to break out the smile every chance I could.

Locked in for kissing straight away, she then gradually undressed me and herself, before leading me to the shower. She’s at expert level in the shower, I’ll leave it at that.

The thing that stands out with Jessie is she wants you to experience being well and truly looked after. So once we hit the bed I was very much treated like a king. Naked she is a sight to behold, as she clearly takes exceptional care of her body. She’s got gloriously shaped c cups that she appreciated my attention on, and when she got to work she is very thorough.

Jessie goes through the repertoire like the pro she is but my experience was she really, really, loves missionary. Everything else is great, however when you hit the right spot she’s not shy about letting you know to continue with what you are doing. You don’t forget those moments easily.

When the first buzzer goes, she decided to take things into her own hands and when I’m there - she finishes me off with another expert level skill.

Jessie is an experience of refined sex appeal and quality that I don’t see how you will be disappointed with, if you can get a booking.

Still not sure how I lucked into mine, so cheers again to the Ginza Club team for great customer service and being genuinely interested in feedback.