Thread: Four Seasons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pharqu View Post
    The E at TTN might be different to the 4Seasons one but is very popular so book ahead
    which one? ttn or 4seasons. Dont bother with 4 seasons eva. Shit waste of time and money

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    which one? ttn or 4seasons. Dont bother with 4 seasons eva. Shit waste of time and money
    Yeah they are making you book ahead because most of the new girls are there to bait & switch they won't make money and the good ones will be gone to other massage places when they work it out.

The switch is to some older Thai ladies with fake boobs. Rosie & Leila are both gorgeous but it is a pretty business like act you'll enjoy once.

I've had a lovely time with a couple of them but once they know you pay they'll pretend the new girls aren't available.
    You can SMS for the list of who is on and hey presto when you rock up only the boiler is available and everyone else is bored on their phones.

I even had someone lock me in a room after I SMS'ed ahead asking for someone else, asked 4 times to meet a new girl, left after they unlocked the door and was screamed at by the manager the next week because they couldn't charge back the massage payment. The older Thai ladies run the place and squash the girls you want to see out.

If you are happy with Four Seasons you need to check out Acqua Massage, Vivi's or almost anywhere, really.

Places that let new girls develop a loyal bunch of clients are just better in every way.

Only thing 4S has going for it is a cleaner than average shower and hand rails half the girls have never used.