Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Generous Punters

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    All this talk about tipping..... incredible. Do you tip a service provider because you feel the standard payment is less than they are worth, or is it because it makes you feel special, or because you want to show off that you are a better or more important man than the 10 to 20 other guys the girl has wanked or fucked on the same day?????

Do you tip your hairdresser?
    Do you tip your house cleaner because she does a great job?
    Do you tip your electrician or plumber?
    Do you tip your taxi or Uber driver?
    If sex for you is the same as a haircut, I want to meet your hair dresser. And there is no price for the fundamental act of creation. It is free, and priceless. You pay for the fact she doesn't want to give it away. To you. No one has explained why they actually want the encounter. Cleaning pipes is derogatory to both the lady, and the intercourse, as we yang folk too often are. Anyone willing to chance a "why"? You know I will, but I have already said more than is prudent. Bugger it. Penny or pound, I want to experience the presence of her willing being. I make it known. Her perspective shifts from whoredom to human. Cleaning pipes is mostly irrelevant but is complimentary, of course.

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [Quote] If it were priceless, then who could afford? As proven above, what you pay is a service charge for a physical transaction, agreed upon by both parties.
    Priceless: Having incalculable monetary, intellectual, or spiritual worth.
    Not for me. I can ALWAYS calculate what HER experience that day is worth to me. It's the basic Go/No-Go decision.[Quote]

Thank you for identifying my ambiguity. Yes. The supplied definition is very precise. And supported by authoritative reference. Apologies for the vaguary. It is the scope in context of "pricelessness" defined in short as "incalculable" I had intimated at. For the same money, and agreed services (calculable), we all know YMMV. The pricelessness, or otherwise, of the intetaction is tangled wickedly, sweetly, confoundedly, incalculably amongst those 4 letters. Why YMMV is deeply philosophical, and personal. P S. Scissors, or even a machete (yes metaphor) won't help. Insight is the only tool sharp enough to allow best highway milage. Happy travelling. Screenshot_20240507_140419_Chrome.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you really want to thank her for showing you a mind-blowing good time, a gift of perfume or earring set is appropriate.[/QUOTE]

Giving a two thousand dollar handbag might get you a marriage proposal. Or vice versa. But it is a pillar of tribal wisdom where that leads. Oh the humanity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Agree, I am more than happy to leave a tip for someone working in a restaurant who is getting 15-20 per hour but not for a ML on 200- 300 per hour!
    There is a misapprehension of the reality for most WL. Pay in pocket is more like 150 per hour for the majority. And, except for the stars, a lot of hours go by unoccupied. It worries the senior ladies greatly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Not rocket science: you treat them like an orifice, they'll be an orifice. You treat them like a person, they'll be a person. This was one of the more special ones, but they do happen. Same trip, another girl knows I'll stop for a soft drink after leaving the shop as I've told her she leaves me drained. Last visit, as I was dressing, she brought in a metal cup with crushed ice and my soft drink. Nice chat as I finished dressing and enjoyed the drink. ..."
    Priceless.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Works for you, great! I've found that by doing some homework here, some reading, some first class upgrades can be had for 2 p's. Granted, you (2nd person plural) might not qualify, but I always ask for a price quote first just in case I might have stumbled on a low budget airline. The plane might be an older model, but it still flies, and won't crash before reaching your destination.
    Grandly metaphored, Sir.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PELTERS View Post
    Grandly metaphored, Sir.

And soundly agree. In my experience, that is the polite way to do business with people from Asian countries. State your ambition, hinting at a ridiculously low price, eliciting a firm, but not hard price from the vendor, at which time cultural norms usually fix the price as stated. Hard bastards, or smooth letharios might squeeze a couple of dong from a familiar fanciable or new petal, but vendors of any class play such buffoons as low level skill, like any poor ghost in every office in Sydney answers an email. Business done, all the joy and attention the vendors personality mustersble can be given to the arrangements agreed. At familiar shops, fapping about waving PayPal or wailing after pineapples escaping out the door in the hand of a small bearer of absurdly erotic jiggling buttocks while youre trying to operate Translate with no pants on is well outside acceptable behaviour standards in polite company. Business first, I'm learning.

Quote Originally Posted by PELTERS View Post
    Giving a two thousand dollar handbag might get you a marriage proposal. Or vice versa. But it is a pillar of tribal wisdom where that leads. Oh the humanity.

It leads on a road to nowhere.

My current ML interest proudly displays her trophies from her ex BFs or wanna be BFs. Like PREDATOR in the movie she gathers memorabilia from them. Only designer, top end and it all impresses. Look, she stimulates the economy and makes guys spend way more when they normally wouldn’t!

So good on her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    It leads on a road to nowhere.

My current ML interest proudly displays her trophies from her ex BFs or wanna be BFs. Like PREDATOR in the movie she gathers memorabilia from them. Only designer, top end and it all impresses. Look, she stimulates the economy and makes guys spend way more when they normally wouldn’t!

So good on her!

Like predator! Hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have extra coz she worked so hard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I will always have nothing. , because she gave me a beer... I appreciate that

Some WL's are not always about money. I mean they are there to work but some won't accept tips. One of my regulars rejects tips from me every time because she earns enough money already, thats what she says. Even though WL's are all about money and some are money hungry, not all of them are about that. In saying that, its very rare for a WL to not worry too much about $$$ and I probably put it down to the 2% of all WL's working. You can just tell if a WL is money hungry or genuinely a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Some WL's are not always about money. I mean they are there to work but some won't accept tips. One of my regulars rejects tips from me every time because she earns enough money already, thats what she says. Even though WL's are all about money and some are money hungry, not all of them are about that. In saying that, its very rare for a WL to not worry too much about $$$ and I probably put it down to the 2% of all WL's working. You can just tell if a WL is money hungry or genuinely a good person.
    A good person huh.

Why don’t they work at a retail shop and earn $30 per hour? Wouldn’t you call that being a good person? They’re in it for the money, no other reason. So they do sex work and collect $150 ph on average. Five times what they’d get working in a shop.

The greedier ones will take every cent you have on offer, quite literally. That’s their nature, their genetic makeup, their DNA and it’s their calling. Part Ferengi, part Gold digging Goblin and part Siren.

"Siren" can also be used as a slang term for a woman considered both very attractive and dangerous.

I’ve been lucky and only crossed paths with one in the last 100 sex workers but they are well and truly around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Probably thinking about the long game and getting repeat customers. Or Japanese...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or a free shower

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never tip. You will look flash. Just be yourself. Plenty of service providers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'm generous because this girls have to work hard for our pleasures. Some do it because they have no choice because lots of families rely on them back home. Think of it as charity but you get something in return. Gotta look after these girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you guys are the problem if you're tipping extra $100 for grannies

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky69 View Post
    A good person huh.

Why don’t they work at a retail shop and earn $30 per hour? Wouldn’t you call that being a good person? They’re in it for the money, no other reason. So they do sex work and collect $150 ph on average. Five times what they’d get working in a shop.

The greedier ones will take every cent you have on offer, quite literally. That’s their nature, their genetic makeup, their DNA and it’s their calling. Part Ferengi, part Gold digging Goblin and part Siren.

"Siren" can also be used as a slang term for a woman considered both very attractive and dangerous.

I’ve been lucky and only crossed paths with one in the last 100 sex workers but they are well and truly around.
    Why is it that when a woman wants to maximize her income she's "a greedy whore", but when a man wants to maximize his income, he's a clever businessman? (Rhetorical question).

I've met any number of good providers, but then, I DON'T look down at a person due to their job. Don't know about you, but guess I'm like them, I work for the money, and I certainly want the most salary, benefits, perks, that I can get. But then, maybe you're independently wealthy, or have a trust fund. Myself, I don't. And perhaps I have a higher degree of empathy for the ladies because I've been an expat, and certainly when I'm working away from the Homeland, I am paid VERY well. And I'm not talking about road warriors (been there too); a business trip of 1, 2, 4 weeks doesn't count. Go live THERE as a foreigner.

Bottom line: it's a BUSINESS transaction. She can ask however much she wants, and I can always say "No thank you" (and have learned that phrase in a number of different languages). If we can agree on a price, fine, but if not, fine too. I ALWAYS know what HER experience is worth to me. I don't tip, I don't give gifts. But yet, my messages are answered (just good business) but also a human touch. As I've posted on the previous page, I've had any number of memorable human experiences over and above the basic transaction.

I've said many times, you treat her like an orifice, she'll be an orifice. You treat her like a person, she'll be a person. And I've met many a good provider while punting, just part of the enjoyment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes so True, some are very good. I had one that stayed with me overnight for only 1 hour charge. She just wanted my company.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast