Thread: Massage Ozawa - Vietnam HCMC

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Massage Ozawa - Vietnam HCMC

Finally got to experience some Viet action.

Heres my AR.

After trying to work out where I could go I chanced upon Massage Ozawa close to my location in HCMC.

Honestly the reviews didn't give me confidence, but I had limited availability to get anything in, so I took the chance I got with all other places seeming to be at least a half hour walk (couldn't get an auto transport for reasons) so it needed to be close and easy.

Ozawa fit the bill and evoked thoughts of the JAV Maria Ozawa.

I rock up and it's a like some nightclub setting as you walk in. There's a couple of pimps out front, who give me a smile as I pass.

I confer with a pimp-turned-papasan (stubbed out his ciggie at the front to come on and serve) and confirm the price is all inclusive at 1mil dong, or approx 60 AUD.

I am happy to TOFTT and hand over my 1mil, but not without some trepidation.

Papasan asks me to choose a girl from the digital selection and I ended up choosing No 52, she seems to have a friendly and cute face and I liked her pose.

Asked to wait a few minutes and was offered a water.

Soon another pimp older with a comb over ushers me with a smile up a set of stairs and into a tiny elevator barely enough room for 2 people. It made me raise my eyebrows when the dude hit the floor for the level but it didn't light, yet he didn't correct that and I briefly wondered if I was about to get done in this lift lol.

I get out safely and was almost immediately greeted by a cute hostess. She looked different from the photo but not in a bad way. A little less young but still a pretty face and slim body in a little red outfit. She sported A/B cuppers I was to find out later and also didn't speak a lick of english which made the session a bit difficult in some respects. The room itself was a large all in one, lit like my own personal nightclub with red blue and green flouros adorning the ceiling and walls like some 1337 G@m3Rz ultimate PC setup. There was a mini sauna, a small jacuzzi spa and then massage table large and wide with a divet running down the middle for the boner to sit. Different to a two holes and actually very comfy.

Having punted for a while I truly realise I am a punter who needs to control. I don't get particularly horny letting a woman do her thing unless it's a BJ, and even then I usually have a hand on her head and gently guiding.

Suffice to say we had a lot of communications problems which got some laughs and 'joy oy!'s haha (IYKYK)

I was first guided into a Sauna, when I attempted to disrobe and get on the massage table with her laughing and acting like she didn't want to see my junk yet.

I was in there for a cycle, which was actually quite nice. I did keep an eye on my valuables in case while in there. I got out and tried again to grace the massage table with my presence only to be guided into a small spa for a shower. I got my hair washed too, and body washed. She hadn't taken her kit of yet, but it was an alluring red fitted lace top and red short pants underneath.

I felt like a 10 year old getting showered by mum as she attentively washed me.

She didn't however wash any private bits nor was there any hanky panky or a BJ in the shower which got my alarm bells ringing a bit.

After a thorough towel down I was finally allowed to lie on the massage table oddly enough front side up. I thought this might transition into an immediate part 2/3 but then a towel was put over my half mast and she started with a head massage and a bit of a facial. Kit still hadn't come off and I was starting to wonder.

Once finished there I was asked to flip over to expose my back. I was getting a bit concerned not gonna lie but I didn't have my phone near me and couldn't ask anything so I just trusted the process.

Finally after a while of massage here, the lady stopped and I snuck a glance and finally the kit came off. Nice body bit of a very slight belly but nothing major. There was then generous amounts of what I assume is Nuru gel applied to my back and I got a lovely B2B slide.

The only thing which wasn't great is she slid sideways on me (maybe perpendicular is the right word), rather then up and down, so couldn't feel her hair drift across my neck or other goodies.

Other than this a great feeling slide.
    I finally got to flip over and got the same treatment to my front, again though from the side, which just isn't as good.

I was hard up though now and after finishing this up, she got off me and surprisingly without washing anything off, began to immediately give me a BBBJ!
    It felt actually even better because I wasn't expecting it, she just leant over circled her tongue on the head a few times and went straight down on me.

Felt incredible and I was hard pressed to not cum immediately.

She ended up finishing me off with a combination of mouth and hand, while I had a FIV.

It wasn't CIM unfortunately though, but she did keep milking as I came which was great.

She gave a satisfied noise and hopped off to start the clean up routine for herself while she let me lay and recompose.
    Afterwards it was my turn and again I was soaped and showered.

It was at this point that I realised time wise I had been quite shortchanged, which is consistent with the reviews.

The original menu said 80 minutes which is actually quite a long time for the amount, but I am pretty sure I was out within 40 minutes.

Look, at the end of the day I won't complain, while it wasn't the VFM I might find somewhere else, the lady was pretty enough, I got a surprise BBBJ, a decent B2B, and a full hygiene routine etc for the same amount as a single tip in an AU massage shop (about 60 AUD all inclusive no need to tip the girl extra, or, maybe I should say because she couldn't actually tell me to to more lol) also it was probably the right amount of time anyway in terms of how long I could duck out for. I know other punters would rage on this, but given all circumstances it wasn't a make or break.

So that was my one and only Saigon adventure.

Happy punting fellas!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice report! Too bad your session got shortened, I would prefer a longer seesion with 2 shots.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the nice AR Fox. I’m going to be in HCM city in a couple of weeks and might give this place a go. Not going to have any high expectations and see what happens. Are there more of these places that you can recommend around District 1. Did you visit Hanoi or Da Nang by any chance?