Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Wollongong Punting Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
    Hey punters, I’m new to the scene and thinking of trying out blue lotus is fairy meadow. Anyone have any recommendations for the best looking or most skilled ML to try out? Open to recommendations of top ML’s at other local shops too. Cheers
    2 choices for me... Nam or Maya, but I'm happy hear of anyone else. Haven't had a bad punt in this shop, so try whoever is on and report back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Blue Lotus

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiHard2 View Post
    2 choices for me... Nam or Maya, but I'm happy hear of anyone else. Haven't had a bad punt in this shop, so try whoever is on and report back
    ThaiHard2 thanks for the tip mate! Might give them a go when IÂ’ve got some spare time next week and report back on it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayboy View Post
    Hey punters, I’m new to the scene and thinking of trying out blue lotus is fairy meadow. Anyone have any recommendations for the best looking or most skilled ML to try out? Open to recommendations of top ML’s at other local shops too. Cheers
    Ive seen 3 different girls there, all did b2b, Maya would be my 1st pic tho.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'll have to try Maya out, sounds exciting.
    I've seen Ava, she is good value and fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    Had a legit massage at Dapto Siam massage

God one of the ladies was smoking
    Really wish they did or even hinted at part 2 at this place

Have never asked as it’s my legit place so don’t wanna be banned lol
    The owner of this shop is a stunner. Boom or something like that is her name. But no chance of extra.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey bro a nice Mongolian woman 30yrs old will do FS @Hello massages on 20Atchison st Her name is Eve you need to negotiate price... i get a massage and extras for 130.00 Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    I think I saw her a while back at BL Unanderra.. good massage. Nice unrushed nhj with a finger in my ass... but nothing else. I asked for more and she told me to ask the other girls next time..
    Ava I would say is beautiful very nice girl, I would give 5/10 for massage other than hj nothing was offered, tiny hands, nice tats and very nice body. Would allow me to touch her with cloth on only.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435