Thread: Jasmine - Good service but

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jasmine - Good service but

Jasmine is a little pocket rocket saiud she is Thai but looks and sounds Filipino

Nice tight little bod, around 20 tanned and around 5ft nuttin'
    Everything but anal on offer for a first timer
    Very good massage, excellent tickle tackle got me really worked up.
    Good conversation
    Excellent BBBJ and deep and long....woof woof
    very responsive to DATY and a bucking bronco in doggie.

Pretty damn good session and good attentive hardcore service.

Only down side was a case of oral thrush after visiting her. Could be from elsewhere but she was my only interaction in 9 days so.......

No Big deal , cleared it up ion less than 48 hrs and moved on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the AR, sounds like a good session though that's quite the but...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually seen her 4 times at different shops and usually as first customer but not this last time.
    She is very good at what she does, just stick to CBJ and no DATY and you should be fine.
    Mind you if I did get it from her I am sure she would have taken meds to clear it up too.

Thrush is just one of these and always worse in Summer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Actually seen her 4 times at different shops and usually as first customer but not this last time.
    She is very good at what she does, just stick to CBJ and no DATY and you should be fine.
    Mind you if I did get it from her I am sure she would have taken meds to clear it up too.

Thrush is just one of these and always worse in Summer.
    Thanks for information
    Did you call those shops to cure the root instead of spreading in the forum?
    Where else did you visit recently so we can avoid for temporary as well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Thanks for information
    I have had the pleasure of Rosie/jasmine a few times too. Awesome gal. Great BBbj.
    Personally I wouldn't bother telling a shop if a girl gave me thrush.
    Most people are asymptomatic so you just don't know.
    It's one of the risks of this industry.
    Pretty fucking low chance of catching from a chick's V unless she comes so most of u guys are sweet lol.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by devin.moo View Post
    Thanks for information
    Love your comedic work.
    Yeah I called the shop and took a full page ad in the local paper with photos of my red dick. Included a testimonial from my partner as well.

NO that was sarcasm, of course I did not call the shop. A couple of the receptionists there would just dismiss me outright.
    Despite what they may say very few shops take hygiene very seriously. I won't name names cos it will get me banned.
    I took over a week off from punting and took the necessary meds and then got tested. Only done a few CBJ sessions since just in case.

I would hazard a guess that over 20% of WLs have thrush and do not know it. I think it is about 5% -10% of the general population. It is only a minor issue that you can treat and control so do not worry about it, just get tested if you are concerned and take precautions if you are alarmed.

You know give up BBBJ, DATY, CIM and CIP and do not get into any form analingus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She didnt let me DATY at all...but she is good. Short and tiny body, slim, chatty and open minded ^^

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just want to add, two things thay really put me off was that first, no touching allowed unless I pay $20 extra. That put me off and so I initially told her I just want standard extra option @$50 for my 1hr booking. Then she told me she cant do that for 1 hr...I have to take on the other extra items if I want 1 hr session or I should cut my session short.

Thay really put me off....but then I gave in coz she was present on the eye and gd with her hands. Ended up taking other extras in my 45 mins session. But dont think I ll see her again.

Shop Owner

41 Epping Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar8688
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone :0493498228

Experience ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation at 41 Epping Massage today!

CHECK OUT TODAY'S ROSTER

JASMINE - Thai

* view more photos and details on wechat moment

Best girls in inner west ❤️
    (Rear Entrance available on Clermont Lane )

We offer various massages like remedial, relaxation, full body oil, double, and couple massages. Our skilled masseuses from Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, and other countries ensure quality service for your tight muscles and personal relaxation needs.

41 Epping Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar8688
    Phone :0493498228
    41 Epping Massage
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688