Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anna @ VIP Pyrmont, 38 G Cups, 人靚波大服務好。

Quote Originally Posted by adventurerjp View Post
    Thanks AHLUNGOR! I got the news, thrilled and will be getting in early!
    Great to hear , so you got the 11am or 12pm spots or later ?

I can’t make it today , May be next week. Please give us an update on the lovely Anna and her great assets ok ✅

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone knows which days is Anna working this week? I messaged (sms) the shop but didnt get a response (usually they respond pretty quick).

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Phar View Post
    Anyone knows which days is Anna working this week? I messaged (sms) the shop but didnt get a response (usually they respond pretty quick).
    Hi Scott,

Anna only works Friday at VIP Pyrmont.

Book early

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Oh boy! Anyone who gets to see her please do post, would love to know if she looks as good as she did before
    Brother Person,

Saw her this morning for a quickie and while her natural F Cups are still magnificent as always , her ass is actually trimmed down a bit and looks awesome from the back, Anna confirmed that she has lost some weight while on holiday, and that youthful lovely face, worthy of a Tik Tok KOL in my humble opinions. And of course, I am very biased.

Full review to cum.

Cheers

Ps. On my way out, I saw that her time slots between 3pm and 5pm is still open. Be quick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just got done with a session with her. $110 for 30 mins (+5 for card payment) - 15 mins massage and 15 mins service.

What a gem!! I experienced G cup titties for the first time in my life. I can't explain how good it felt when she pressed her tits against my body. And a lot of GFE type kisses. What an amazing time. Her attitude is great. Pussy slides, cbj, Spanish were available as extras but I didn't take today as very little time was left. I just played and didn't cum - still thinking about her
    Will definitely return.

Just a couple of negatives - her face is youthful and clean but she has a double chin and she has a bush downstairs. But aside of that everything is perfect. I was craving for a young curvy girl with a great attitude and thats what I got!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234