Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Addresses to possibly avoid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Add: 27 Church Avenue Mascot
    Seems like Mascot privates are as dodgy as the developers who built their apartments.

Another Mascot block punters should be wary of is 39 Kent Road.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't know why I bother with privates and I shouldn't. Constitution Hill at Tabooba St. I don't mind a bit of sleaze but this is the sort of dark place that makes you feel like you will get jumped for your wallet sooner than later. Photos don't meet the ad. Just don't.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_684...g-session.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissle Piston View Post
    After some savvy research, goes by Lola06, Catherine, Lisa Babe, Coco29, Cherry, Julie, Nikita (profiles go on and off all the time) and a few others in Epping on EandB.
    These guys used to be at 3 Hazlewood (I think). Tried to book as I was literally around the corner, got there in 2 minutes. The intercom would not ring after two attempts so I left. Claims to have reported me as a time waster, which I believe. However I'm not entirely sure who's time I wasted even if they were legit as the whole thing was done in less than five minutes. He took 10 min to reply to my query about the intercom not working.

I would have walked had they not matched their photos so I don't really care, but I bet the reporting thing (uglymugs or whatever enb use) is used if you turn around after seeing the girls as well for "time wasting"

Re reporting in general, I don't find it useful as I have seen good girls on many occasions in buildings that have/have had shady operations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charliejhd View Post
    Do NOT visit 7 station street homebush
    That classic 20 year old that was a 55 year old Chinese women who could barely walk.
    Interestingly have been there , morning punt with ad from E&Babes , mine was mid 30s Milf who led me upstairs to the apartment which was spacious, not too bad a session .. served it*s purpose but would not return , passable . I believe it*s just a multi user apartment , with no regular ladies .

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910