Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Best MLs for Edging

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Try Summer at sunflower, st leonards

Banging body and teases like crazy...grabbing both balls in one hand..pulling them...while u lying on tummy.

Then scratch them and smack them slowly as u beg her to touch ur cock.....with her another hand..

Extra fun with lots of oil on cock and balls
    Nice Intel bro, much appreciated. Will give her a visit and reply to this thread

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Banging body and teases like crazy...grabbing both balls in one hand..pulling them...while u lying on tummy.

Then scratch them and smack them slowly as u beg her to touch ur cock.....with her another hand..

Which day she work? Never been there before. Might give it a go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jessica 110a Drummoyne, works Fridays. Incredible edging, happy to do for entire session, no massage needed. Just tell her exactly how you like it and she'll oblige with a big smile. Great session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Both sound great, thanks for the Intel guys

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ooh nice, how much was the total damage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had Yoyo, at Brisbane street.

Really really great; Massage is very relaxing. The P2 is pretty unique. I don't go to many so can't compare but, there's lot of focus on the head/glans with lubed fingers. Really wonderful.
    She's getting on now in age, I reckon everyone should visit at least once before she retires. Really is the benchmark for this kind of thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendmetheacti View Post
    Just had Yoyo, at Brisbane street.

Really really great; Massage is very relaxing. The P2 is pretty unique. I don't go to many so can't compare but, there's lot of focus on the head/glans with lubed fingers. Really wonderful.
    She's getting on now in age, I reckon everyone should visit at least once before she retires. Really is the benchmark for this kind of thing.
    Yeah bro, she's the best. Will be paying her a visit soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I might go today I think. So hard to choose between yoyo and yuki

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What’s the Brisbane St address buddy?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oops sorry lads already been here! Just realised same place & yes totally agree, experts in slow edging

Just had my longest session with Yuki at Bondi road today. Was doing my usual an hour plus part 2 initially but the massage today was just awesome . So at the half hour mark asked Yuki to extend for another half hour. Yuki joking said you usually do 45 min massage and 15 min shooting the air plane, now you want extra 30 min massage that’s 75 min non stop massage , not good for me, too tire !

I said you can just massage for the hour and play the air plane slowly for 30 min.

She laughed and gave me exactly that . Review to come, but that’s the longest build up I have for a very long time. The resulting cum shots were long, thick and multiple , one of my best ever shots.

近年代表作 👏👏👍👍

Cheers

Ps. What edging ??……. Haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just had my longest session with Yuki at Bondi road today. Was doing my usual an hour plus part 2 initially but the massage today was just awesome . So at the half hour mark asked Yuki to extend for another half hour. Yuki joking said you usually do 45 min massage and 15 min shooting the air plane, now you want extra 30 min massage that’s 75 min non stop massage , not good for me, too tire !

I said you can just massage for the hour and play the air plane slowly for 30 min.

She laughed and gave me exactly that . Review to come, but that’s the longest build up I have for a very long time. The resulting cum shots were long, thick and multiple , one of my best ever shots.

近年代表作 👏👏👍👍

Cheers

Ps. What edging ??……. Haha
    In your case the plane taxiied the runway for an extended period of time before taking off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just had an agonising 50 mins pure edging session with Yoyo. She had me on the edge after 5mins and I managed to last the entire time as somehow she always knows exactly when I'm about to pop. I lost count at about 12 times I nearly blew.

Her hands are magic! I didn't tell her when I was about to pop and the first wad hit my chin! Always 10/10 rnt.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213