Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Life spa Kedron

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    We are obviously talking about different women .... Mini has a nose ring and some tatts, dark eyes and a slim good figure.
    Cool. She's not from Sweden though she's from SEA.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    From my discussions with her, background is - 50% Indonesian 50% Finish. She grew up in Sweden. She used to work at Kat's massage shop at Chermside. A good body, but the tatt's and piercings are a bit of turn off for me. Nice enough girl, who likes to chat, but not my type.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shop is now closed
    Not surprised. I called in one night and was told 300 for 30min.
    Turned around never to return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PL4130 View Post
    Shop is now closed
    Not surprised. I called in one night and was told 300 for 30min.
    Turned around never to return.
    Don't celebrate too soon...
    I think they are moving to a new location.
    Owner of the house wants to develop the property and cancelled their lease.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Checking my WeChat this morning, I'm realising that this shop has been taken over by the 'Golden Lotus' brand.

I had information that the owner of the property had canceled MyLifeSpa's lease because they wanted to develop the site, but now there's just another massage business in there?

Doesn't add up....strange!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Checking my WeChat this morning, I'm realising that this shop has been taken over by the 'Golden Lotus' brand.

I had information that the owner of the property had canceled MyLifeSpa's lease because they wanted to develop the site, but now there's just another massage business in there?

Doesn't add up....strange!
    Some tenants dont pay their bills
    Some tenants are a nightmare to deal with
    Maybe they tried to get another type of business in, but couldn't so just went massage again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Some tenants dont pay their bills
    Some tenants are a nightmare to deal with
    Maybe they tried to get another type of business in, but couldn't so just went massage again
    Could all be.
    The shop was outfitted quite nicely, but judging by my own experience plus other comments here, it wasn't overly popular, so wouldn't have turned over too much.
    Rumour has it the owners want to re-open in the CBD in a few months - where there is already quite a bit of competition, and where leases are certainly not cheaper. After not having been too successful in Redcliffe or here...

Anyway, for me personally GLA is much closer, so not very likely to visit here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It doesn't help when you only ever have 2 girls on roster.

If you're going to Kedron there are better options whether it be My life or golden lotus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    It doesn't help when you only ever have 2 girls on roster.

If you're going to Kedron there are better options whether it be My life or golden lotus
    I've been a regular at shops where there is usually only one ML - doesn't matter if the quality you get from that one ML is good.

My problem with MyLife was the extremely variable quality of their MLs and the blatant dishonesty with their advertising. Unless they fix that in their new CBD shop, it won't be successful either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eh that's the problem the 2 they had were shit and Mini was good but only on Thursdays and Fridays.

She was excellent. Everyone else was junk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12